Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the RMN deal for Disney gcs at Best Buy? I see $10 for $125 purchase, it’s less than 10% but with my bb credit card it’s not too bad.
I did it once back in August, when it was a $15 for $50 offer. Just bought Disney GC online and it credited. Did both my account and DHs. I haven't done BB since then.

If you can get it for free it may come in handy when they do deals. I know for the holidays, and I think a couple other times of the year, they do further discounts on Gift Cards. I picked up restaurant GC's for 30% off during this last one. AmEx also did offers a few times last year for online orders, some were better than others but I think they are usually a 20% discount (like get $10 off a $50 order, or $5 off $15, stuff like that). They also more recently added more items that get free shipping even without the Plus membership. It'll probably come down to seeing if there's more national brand stuff there that you use vs Costco; I know the big draw to Costco is their own brands.

I'm not a great response because we are usually BJ's people but my Mom had Sam's Club so I'd just use her membership when I had a Sam's only deal - and it usually involved GC's :). Her membership expired this week so we took the opportunity to get a freebie by me signing up this time and she can just use mine for this year. We can easily find $45 worth of stuff we'd buy there or Bj's anyway and I have $20 pending in Dosh for signing up for a new membership. (I took too long and missed the SD offer on top, win some lose some)
Thats what I am hoping. Free is free! I do see deals from time to time and figure I could just pay the additional 10% or whatever they charge for non-members, but having the account could be helpful. I used to have a membership years ago, but lost a lot of Sams locations last year.

I'm pretty sure my shipping has been free on DGC when I've purchased online from Sams.
Thank you! This is something I would definitely use!

Yes! I can't believe I forgot to mention that. Sometime last year they took the shipping fee off the Disney GC's for everyone. So if you can get the membership for free or better probably makes it worth it just for the GCs.
I wonder if the $45 account credit would work on a Disney gift card? That would be a great way to get the money back haha

Staples is selling $100 Mastercard gift cards with no activation fee. There are issues activating these so if interested read the comments on DoC first so you know what you're doing. I was just about to pull the trigger to finish off my Amex 10% offer when I came accross a reader who had MCGC drained last month. https://www.doctorofcredit.com/staples-com-100-mastercard-with-no-fees/#comment-709917 For those who've been around, we know MCGC are absolutely notorious for having activation issues and drainage issues but I thought they'd sorted some of the drainage issues. Apparently not. Personally, I'm passing but if you are interested here it is https://www.doctorofcredit.com/staples-com-100-mastercard-with-no-fees/

I wonder if the $45 account credit would work on a Disney gift card? That would be a great way to get the money back haha

Right? Unfortunately when I added it to my cart to check it out the savings disappeared, so I think it's excluded. But also now I can't my savings to show up again, the site's a little flaky so I may have to clear cache and retry it. But I think it's excluded.

Right? Unfortunately when I added it to my cart to check it out the savings disappeared, so I think it's excluded. But also now I can't my savings to show up again, the site's a little flaky so I may have to clear cache and retry it. But I think it's excluded.
Figures haha. Thanks for trying!

I have the coupon code and until 2/28 to activate it. I may wait it out a little just to have the membership as long as I can. No need for Sam’s this instant, but something I will definitely do.

How long do the RMN online offers take to change over from activated to pending on average? I ordered a Disney GC from Sam's for the $5 on $50 and my GC has already been delivered but nothing has updated on RMN yet!

How long do the RMN online offers take to change over from activated to pending on average? I ordered a Disney GC from Sam's for the $5 on $50 and my GC has already been delivered but nothing has updated on RMN yet!

Usually just a couple days to go to pending then another 2 weeks or so to be available to cash out.

I think its safe to say that mine wont credit. I just noticed that the email on our Sam's Club account is different from my RMN email. Other than that the name, address, etc all match so I'm guessing it was the email address??

I think its safe to say that mine wont credit. I just noticed that the email on our Sam's Club account is different from my RMN email. Other than that the name, address, etc all match so I'm guessing it was the email address??
I thought RMN tracked via cc? Or is that only for in-store purchases?

Did anyone not get credit for buying a gift card from shopdisney.com using the RMN $10 off $95 activation? It’s been 3 days and mine hasn’t gone pending.

I didn't get credit either yet for the shopdisney.com. Its been 3 days for me as well. I just received an email from disney that my gift card has been sent. I never have much luck with any of these types of offers :guilty:

Did anyone not get credit for buying a gift card from shopdisney.com using the RMN $10 off $95 activation? It’s been 3 days and mine hasn’t gone pending.

I didn't get credit either yet for the shopdisney.com. Its been 3 days for me as well. I just received an email from disney that my gift card has been sent. I never have much luck with any of these types of offers :guilty:

My order from last Week credited on the third day but it was like mid morning before it went through

I have done the deal 6 times. 3 on my RMN account and 3 on DH's account. All 6 are linked to my email with Sam's which is the same email for RMN. Dh has a different email address with RMN and it has been working fine. 5 of my 6 have gone pending. The other one I hope goes pending today.

My ebates $20 bonus from $100 purchase credited to my account yesterday. I got $100 in third party gift cards from OM in store. Also got $5 regular cash back.

Can someone remind me what the solution was for the BB&B rebate? I also got the email saying my purchase didnt qualify after I submitted the form online. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!