Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone not get credit for buying a gift card from shopdisney.com using the RMN $10 off $95 activation? It’s been 3 days and mine hasn’t gone pending.

I didn't get credit either yet for the shopdisney.com. Its been 3 days for me as well. I just received an email from disney that my gift card has been sent. I never have much luck with any of these types of offers :guilty:
Nope. And I never have luck with these either. I think I will skip them in the future too because paying retail for DGC is totally against everything I stand for, lol!!!

I received this email this morning for the shopDisney $10 for $95 offer:

Good news! We heard you spent $100.00 at shopDisney.
1. Activated 2. Pending 3. Approved
What This Means
This is awesome because you've now completed step 2 of 3 and are even closer to getting a cash back reward. shopDisney has done their part. Now we have to do ours! You should see a $10.00 reward in your RetailMeNot Wallet by 02/07/2019*.
$10.00
02/07/2019*

What This Means
This is awesome because you've now completed step 2 of 3 and are even closer to getting a cash back reward. shopDisney has done their part. Now we have to do ours! You should see a $10.00 reward in your RetailMeNot Wallet by 02/07/2019*.
$10.00
02/07/2019*
yeah my other 3 i place on sunday just went pending too

Had office max go through too took 6 days (Not gift card purchases)

Has anyone used the RMN Office Max $15 off $80 on a Disney gc with success? I am hoping to use that and the shopDisney offer this week

I have done the deal 6 times. 3 on my RMN account and 3 on DH's account. All 6 are linked to my email with Sam's which is the same email for RMN. Dh has a different email address with RMN and it has been working fine. 5 of my 6 have gone pending. The other one I hope goes pending today.

I had a RMN as well as DH, but they were both shut down. I am curious how you still have both open?? I have money pending in both, but never bothered to reach out to customer service. Any thoughts?

I had a RMN as well as DH, but they were both shut down. I am curious how you still have both open?? I have money pending in both, but never bothered to reach out to customer service. Any thoughts?
Where you doing in store promos at the same time for both accounts? That seemed like a factor for a lot of the shutdowns. I have done in store promos on both me and DHs accounts, but typically on different days.

What This Means
$10.00
02/07/2019*
WhoooHoo! I got the same email today!!

Are the RMN online offers just hit or miss? Do you have to use a filler with gift cards? I have yet to have one go through for me! The only thing that does not match is the email on my Sam's account but I don't get why most are getting credited and some are not?? I did use a prepaid Visa but I though that the online only offers were just click through and not linked to your card like the in store offers?

Where you doing in store promos at the same time for both accounts? That seemed like a factor for a lot of the shutdowns. I have done in store promos on both me and DHs accounts, but typically on different days.

Interesting I actually wasn't aware this was happening. Did they give you a reason? Is it only 1 account per household?

For the people who have bought Disney GCs through the RMN ShopDisney $10 for $95 offer and had it go through: Did you buy a physical gift card or an egift card? Thanks

The post about 30% offer for Chase caught my eye and I just realized that I have one day left to do this. Thanks to this board, I downloaded the app and activated the offer.

So - if I go to staples today and buy a Disney GC, I will receive 30% back as a statement credit?

Are the RMN online offers just hit or miss? Do you have to use a filler with gift cards? I have yet to have one go through for me! The only thing that does not match is the email on my Sam's account but I don't get why most are getting credited and some are not?? I did use a prepaid Visa but I though that the online only offers were just click through and not linked to your card like the in store offers?
My offers are still in the pending stage, but I only bought GCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter