Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember all of the shutdown deals since we were not shutdown. Perhaps someone else can chime in

I seem to remember the common denominator being that people were logging into both their RMN account and their partner's account with the same phone.

I did mine and DH's on the same day, but I never logged into his account on my phone or vice versa. Luckily, we didn't have issues (knock on wood).

I seem to remember the common denominator being that people were logging into both their RMN account and their partner's account with the same phone.

I did mine and DH's on the same day, but I never logged into his account on my phone or vice versa. Luckily, we didn't have issues (knock on wood).
Ah, maybe that was it. I've never logged into both on the same phone either. I would just make sure his was linked/etc the night before, then stop with the credit card the next day.

The post about 30% offer for Chase caught my eye and I just realized that I have one day left to do this. Thanks to this board, I downloaded the app and activated the offer.

So - if I go to staples today and buy a Disney GC, I will receive 30% back as a statement credit?
You should. Give it a couple weeks to go pending, Chase takes their sweet time. But, seeing as you are on the last day please realize you will be a data point on if Chase tracks these orders based on posting date or purchase date. Personally for 30% off I'd certainly try!

You should. Give it a couple weeks to go pending, Chase takes their sweet time. But, seeing as you are on the last day please realize you will be a data point on if Chase tracks these orders based on posting date or purchase date. Personally for 30% off I'd certainly try!

I don't live near a Staples, but got the $19.00 credit by purchasing a Disney GC online from Staples (there was a $19.00 limit on my Chase offer).

I'm such a gift card savings nerd. My BB moved to a new store and I heard from an employee last week they might soft open a couple days early. I checked and they indeed soft-opened today! They were still on lifts screwing in lightbulbs but the gift card rack was set up and that's all that mattered to me! (That and that my SB code scanned fine and the register still took my VGCs. Good on all counts!) Crazy how happy I am to get to use this 3x offer. I've definitely taken our Budget Board motto to heart "Any dollar saved or earned is another dollar for Disney!" :rotfl2:

I received this email this morning for the shopDisney $10 for $95 offer:

Good news! We heard you spent $100.00 at shopDisney.
1. Activated 2. Pending 3. Approved
What This Means
This is awesome because you've now completed step 2 of 3 and are even closer to getting a cash back reward. shopDisney has done their part. Now we have to do ours! You should see a $10.00 reward in your RetailMeNot Wallet by 02/07/2019*.
$10.00
02/07/2019*

I got the same today. I bought $100 egift cards at Shopdisney on Sunday and got the email 7 hours ago. Same date to show in my account too. I also did an online Bath and Body order that was $5 back if I spent $35. That went pending today too. Unfortunately my Sam's order never did go pending.

I tried! Won’t go to waste but we will see. What did you mean about posting date or purchase date? Meaning by the time it posts it might miss the deal?

So, had a flight Sunday morning to Florida to go with my mom to help set up her winter home. Well, JetBlue decided to "proactively" cancel the flight the day before because of the winter storm and rebooked us on a flight the next night from and airport 50 miles away.

Of course, the winter storm was only rain in the New York area on Sunday and every other airline except for JetBlue flew on Sunday. We ended up having to buy last minute tickets on United and pay 2.5 times more. Somehow United was able to fly every single flight on the exact same route that JetBlue cancelled 3 out of the 4 flights on the same day.

I understand if there really is a weather problem and the flight gets cancelled there is nothing the airline can do. But if every other carrier can somehow manage to fly that day, don't lie and tell me your cancellations are weather related.

I guess I learned the hard way - never ever fly with JetBlue again.

So, had a flight Sunday morning to Florida to go with my mom to help set up her winter home. Well, JetBlue decided to "proactively" cancel the flight the day before because of the winter storm and rebooked us on a flight the next night from and airport 50 miles away.

Of course, the winter storm was only rain in the New York area on Sunday and every other airline except for JetBlue flew on Sunday. We ended up having to buy last minute tickets on United and pay 2.5 times more. Somehow United was able to fly every single flight on the exact same route that JetBlue cancelled 3 out of the 4 flights on the same day.

I understand if there really is a weather problem and the flight gets cancelled there is nothing the airline can do. But if every other carrier can somehow manage to fly that day, don't lie and tell me your cancellations are weather related.

I guess I learned the hard way - never ever fly with JetBlue again.
That’s too bad. Did JetBlue at least reimburse you for the flight that they cancelled? We have a return flight booked with them in March because it was a better time than SW had. Hopefully we don’t have any trouble.

I tried! Won’t go to waste but we will see. What did you mean about posting date or purchase date? Meaning by the time it posts it might miss the deal?
As long as the transaction date is the expiration date you should be good. I've done them on the expiration date and got the credit. But if you do an online order or something that might not post with that date then I don't think that will work for these offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter