Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this BJ's price for the gift cards permanent? Or should I be grabbing up as much as I can before this discount ends?

Can I get the 20% Target coupon by purchasing a $50 TARGET gift card? Or does it need to be a 3rd party card?

Can I get the 20% Target coupon by purchasing a $50 TARGET gift card? Or does it need to be a 3rd party card?

Yes, you can get the 20% by purchasing a $50 Target gift card. I did it this morning in store. You can also do it online. Here are the exclusions: $50 merchandise subtotal does not include CVS pharmacy, clinic, Target Optical and items sold and shipped by Target Storefront Partners. 20% off coupon will be emailed to the email address used during checkout on Target.com.

Yes, you can get the 20% by purchasing a $50 Target gift card. I did it this morning in store. You can also do it online. Here are the exclusions: $50 merchandise subtotal does not include CVS pharmacy, clinic, Target Optical and items sold and shipped by Target Storefront Partners. 20% off coupon will be emailed to the email address used during checkout on Target.com.

Great thanks!

This is really genius. Buy the Target Gift card so you'll have money to pay for the items you will buy with your 20% off coupon. I'm guessing you don't get the Target Redcard 5% off when you purchase the Target gift card? Or would you need to buy a $52.65 target gift card so your total is over $50 to qualify for the 20% off coupon?

This is really genius. Buy the Target Gift card so you'll have money to pay for the items you will buy with your 20% off coupon. I'm guessing you don't get the Target Redcard 5% off when you purchase the Target gift card? Or would you need to buy a $52.65 target gift card so your total is over $50 to qualify for the 20% off coupon?
There's no 5% discount when you purchase a Target GC with a REDCard. So, it's better to use a rewards CC to make the purchase. At least you'll get something back.

Think it's a temp deal on the disney gift cards. I got 40x $50 cards today for the 8% savings :) Figured I'd save some money on the DVC annual dues.
I just looked at BJ's website and it says limit 3 per member. Is this new or just not enforced?

I just looked at BJ's website and it says limit 3 per member. Is this new or just not enforced?

Not enforced. You can tell if there's an actual limit by how many you can add to your cart. I finally found a GC with a limit when I bought the Dunkin Donuts GC's ($25 for $19.79), that would only let me pick 3 from the QTY drop down. And if I tried to add more to the cart it would tell me I hit my limit. I did place 2 orders back to back with no problems though. I'm pretty sure the 3 per member limit is listed on all GCs but the actual limit per transaction is based on what that QTY box limits. If it says something like 5+ you can usually go to town.

BJs sent me notices this morning of cancelling ALL of my online GC purchases yesterday. Each order was for "limit 3" of each product and I remained under that order. I've responded to their cancellations notices and am waiting for reply. I tried phoning ... but the hold time was "under 52 minutes." UGH. No option, on the phone hold, to have them call you back while keeping your place in line.

Hmmm, my BJs order is still in a processing status so I'll keep you all updated. My credit card has a pending charge on it... Fingers crossed

I had 4 orders with 5 x $50.00 Disney GCs cancelled (the e-mail said there was a problem with payment verification). I did online chat and asked why and was told it is a 3 card / member limit. I then put an order in with 3 GCs through and it worked fine. Yet I was able to purchase 20 x $25.00 Disney GCs and they have already shipped. So YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter