Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some of 3rd party gift cards are sold at Kohls? I want to stack Kohls cash with my WF offer.

Not that this helps with GCs anymore but just noticed this morning that you can use up to 10 GCs at target.com now (used to be limited to 4).

Something to keep an eye on is the announcement of GC changes to combat fraud and scams at the 3 big retailers - Best Buy Target and Walmart. One of the pushes is to stop GC>GC transactions and we know Target and BB already changed that. With WM being part of the coalition, and having soft changes to this, I would be extra cautious that a hard change to the system could be coming up. (always know it can happen some day, but some day might be sooner now)
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/walm...olicies-to-reduce-scams-500-max-denomination/

Not that this helps with GCs anymore but just noticed this morning that you can use up to 10 GCs at target.com now (used to be limited to 4).

Something to keep an eye on is the announcement of GC changes to combat fraud and scams at the 3 big retailers - Best Buy Target and Walmart. One of the pushes is to stop GC>GC transactions and we know Target and BB already changed that. With WM being part of the coalition, and having soft changes to this, I would be extra cautious that a hard change to the system could be coming up. (always know it can happen some day, but some day might be sooner now)
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/walm...olicies-to-reduce-scams-500-max-denomination/
A warning that always bears repeating! Always have a back up plan and never "invest" more than you're willing to risk when churning GC->GC.

I may have missed it being posted but Rite Aid's Black Friday ad has $10 in Wellness Rewards Bonus Cash (with card) when you spend $100 on Disney GCs.

Question... I'm pretty sure I read here that you can get Disney eGift cards from Target and that they are available right away. Is this true? Does Sam's work this way with their eGift cards? I didn't budget ourselves very well for our trip starting this Monday......and I'll still need another $800 in Disney gc to pay our hotel on Nov 30, which happens to be payday. Will I be able to po purchase the gc and have it available right away? I HATE the idea of using our debit card to pay without the extra savings the gc will give us!

Question... I'm pretty sure I read here that you can get Disney eGift cards from Target and that they are available right away. Is this true? Does Sam's work this way with their eGift cards? I didn't budget ourselves very well for our trip starting this Monday......and I'll still need another $800 in Disney gc to pay our hotel on Nov 30, which happens to be payday. Will I be able to po purchase the gc and have it available right away? I HATE the idea of using our debit card to pay without the extra savings the gc will give us!
You can purchase eGCs from both Target.com and Samsclub.com. They arrive in your email anywhere from a few minutes to several hours after purchase. Sam's carries $500 eGCs for $484.98. Target carries $25-$500 eGCs at 5% off when you pay with a Target REDCard.

Also, can I use a Walgreens reward to purchase a disney gift card?
I'm pretty sure that GCs of any kind are excluded. I usually use my pharmacy store rewards to purchase travel size toothpaste, sunscreen, earplanes, gum and snacks.

You can purchase eGCs from both Target.com and Samsclub.com. They arrive in your email anywhere from a few minutes to several hours after purchase. Sam's carries $500 eGCs for $484.98. Target carries $25-$500 eGCs at 5% off when you pay with a Target REDCard.
I'll get one $500 from each place (I have a redcard) and see which one comes first! Thank you! I thought both places had them.

I'm pretty sure that GCs of any kind are excluded. I usually use my pharmacy store rewards to purchase travel size toothpaste, sunscreen, earplanes, gum and snacks.
I figured. I'm pretty set on travel sized toiletries but snacks aren't a bad idea. Maybe a Disney Christmas decoration for our room!

This isn’t directly GC purchase related, but I was curious if anyone knew the answer to this. I have a $315 balance due on an upcoming trip. If I purchased a $500 e-gift card from Sams, is it possible to put all $500 on my account and then just spend the extra $185 at the parks using my band?
If not, how else would I spend the balance of my e-gift card at the parks?

This isn’t directly GC purchase related, but I was curious if anyone knew the answer to this. I have a $315 balance due on an upcoming trip. If I purchased a $500 e-gift card from Sams, is it possible to put all $500 on my account and then just spend the extra $185 at the parks using my band?
No, you can't do that. You can transfer the balance to a physical gift card you already have

No. You can use the gift card to pay charges on your account at your hotel.

No, you can't do that. You can transfer the balance to a physical gift card you already have

You can transfer it or as long as you keep the email/screenshot with the barcode and numbers you could use it to pay your charges at the front desk but you have to make the charges first. I paid my balance off after 4 days and then again thr night before I left both with gc. So much easier to pay with the band.

I see Target has a 'spend $50 get 20% coupon' for tomorrow..... anyone know if this might work on a $50 gc purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter