Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the SB BB deal something they always offer?

They've been offering it for months now, I noticed it sometime before the holidays. And each week on Sunday they've been sending an email promoting it (since the bonus is on weekly ad items too). But we don't know when it will expire. I'm sure there's a set budget to promote in-store shopping and at some point that will be exhausted and it'll just be the usual cashback (which is usually 1-3sb /$1 depending on the promo. right now it's 2sb/$1).

I was planning to use my Discover It cashback to buy Disney GC at a grocery store to earn 5% cash back. None of the grocery stores in my area carry Disney GC. :headache:

I was planning to use my Discover It cashback to buy Disney GC at a grocery store to earn 5% cash back. None of the grocery stores in my area carry Disney GC. :headache:

Do any of your grocery stores carry Best Buy gift cards? You can buy Disney gift cards at Best Buy. You can also get Swagbucks at Best Buy. Details either in this thread or the Swagbucks one.

Do any of your grocery stores carry Best Buy gift cards? You can buy Disney gift cards at Best Buy. You can also get Swagbucks at Best Buy. Details either in this thread or the Swagbucks one.
Yes. I know. But some (very few) report that their best buys do not allow it. I do not want to get stuck with BB GC. And the closest BB is at least a 35-40 min drive fir me. I may try it when I am near BB but that does not happen often.
I NEVER shop at BB so getting stuck with the GC would be worse than having the target gc. At least with target I know I will be able to spend the gc on something I need anyway.

Tried the SB deal at BB today. Fingers crossed it tracks properly. If it all works is there a known limit on how many you can do a day?

Y'all, I am pleased to announce that I am the proud owner of a $50 Disney gift card, and have a $10 credit to use at Shop Rite next week.

Now to remember to get myself to Shop Rite on Sunday before we leave on vacation Monday...

Thanks for the tip!

So using my discover It, im buying the visa gift card for $500 plus the $3 fee and then going to Sam’s to buy the $500 card for $484

So using my discover It, im buying the visa gift card for $500 plus the $3 fee and then going to Sam’s to buy the $500 card for $484

No Sam's near me. It is further away then Best Buy. I only want to use my Discover It cash back for this without spending my actual money.

I don’t have firsthand experience but I’ve heard Target has fixed it’s glitch.

I do! :) I've posted this on couple other threads now, but I stopped in a Target tonight to pick up a small item and threw in a $25 GC I needed. I paid for it all with my Target GC, at self checkout, without any issues. Seems back to normal for now. Hopefully it stays this way.

No Sam's near me. It is further away then Best Buy. I only want to use my Discover It cash back for this without spending my actual money.
Oh well if you charge the gift card then you can rebate it. Also, check if your grocery store sells target gift cards now that it’s being reported you can use those towards Disney gift cards again.

Hers is a good deal that I just got.

At Giant Grocery Store

Bought a $500 VISA
Had to pay $4.95 activation code

Got $1.50 off per gallon X25 =$37.50
Used My Discover Card for 5% Cashback....=$25.25

Used Gift Card at Sams online
Bought 3 $150;Disney GC packs for $142.99 each=savings of $21.03

Used the rest to buy a Disney Gift Card at Best Buy for $71.03 which almost got me enough for a $5 reward
$3.54 towards a $5 reward

So $521.03 in Disney GC
Spent $504.95
-$37.50 gas
-$25.25 cash back
-$3.54 B.B. Rewards

Net $438.66

15.8% Savings

Sorry to beat this into the ground but I just want to make sure I do it right.

Use SB to get B.B. gift cards. (Or however you want to get a discounted B.B. card.)
Generate SB QR code for (now) 2SB per $1
Go to B.B.
Scan B.B. rewards card.
Give cashier Disney $50 gift card.
When it’s time to pay, scan SB QR.
Pay using B.B. gift card.

Are those the proper steps?

Does anyone know if there’s any gift cards at grocery stores in Florida? Since I have the 5% at stand alone grocery stores, I wouldn’t mind buying down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter