Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there’s any gift cards at grocery stores in Florida? Since I have the 5% at stand alone grocery stores, I wouldn’t mind buying down there.
Publix has them. I know in the Publix by my parents in Naples they have rules about buying gift cards with credit cards. Maybe you can only put $50 on a credit card. It’s a strange policy.

Starting tomorrow, Sunday, April 8, Shoprite is again running the "buy a $50 gift card get a $10 credit off your next grocery bill" promotion (credit to be used April 15-21). My ad specifically had a picture of a Disney gift card.
what page please? I can't find it

Sorry to beat this into the ground but I just want to make sure I do it right.

Use SB to get B.B. gift cards. (Or however you want to get a discounted B.B. card.)
Generate SB QR code for (now) 2SB per $1
Go to B.B.
Scan B.B. rewards card.
Give cashier Disney $50 gift card.
When it’s time to pay, scan SB QR.
Pay using B.B. gift card.

Are those the proper steps?

Pretty much, but you'd probably want to scan your SB QR code when you have them scan your BB rewards card. SB is just another rewards program, like BB rewards, so I do both at the start of the transaction so I don't forget one or the other.
I have them scan things in this order:
  1. Rewards program(s)
  2. Items I'm buying
  3. Payment
But as long as it gets added to the receipt before payment then you should be ok. You'll see it print on the receipt towards the bottom as "Hardware/Software, You purchased the following: SWAGBUCKS $0 AFFLIATE SKU, Shopper ID: xxxxxxxx" if it all worked correctly.

My cashiers scan it as if it is an item I'm purchasing, not after totaling.

Also, I believe it is 1SB/$ in store along with a 500SB bonus for purchases of $50+.

Yeah it says that where you get the code for in-store, but in practice it's whatever best buy promo is going on; right now it's 2sb. When I did it in Dec I got 3sb. I think that's an image they created with the standard cashback description so it doesn't change when promotions come out. (just to be confusing) But I did one on Mon that just went pending today and it's still 2sb.

Pretty much, but you'd probably want to scan your SB QR code when you have them scan your BB rewards card. SB is just another rewards program, like BB rewards, so I do both at the start of the transaction so I don't forget one or the other.
I have them scan things in this order:
  1. Rewards program(s)
  2. Items I'm buying
  3. Payment
But as long as it gets added to the receipt before payment then you should be ok. You'll see it print on the receipt towards the bottom as "Hardware/Software, You purchased the following: SWAGBUCKS $0 AFFLIATE SKU, Shopper ID: xxxxxxxx" if it all worked correctly.

Just a heads up you run a greater risk of the rewards dropping off if you have them scan it first learned that the hard way. Walked away and realized it didn't show my BB rewards at the bottom. The cashier responded with "Oh those drop off at the beginning, I just figured you wouldn't notice." Was told item item you're purchasing, then rewards, then payment is usually the safest.

Just a heads up you run a greater risk of the rewards dropping off if you have them scan it first learned that the hard way. Walked away and realized it didn't show my BB rewards at the bottom. The cashier responded with "Oh those drop off at the beginning, I just figured you wouldn't notice." Was told item item you're purchasing, then rewards, then payment is usually the safest.

That's just interesting, in all my stores it's the first thing they ask for is your BB rewards number. They don't even scan anything until you say whether you have one or not.

I don't recall the answer to this, I thought of it again when I was responding earlier, at Best Buy has anyone scanned multiple rewards programs (other than BB) and gotten all to credit? I was wondering if they'd let you do a little double dipping with SB and Shopkick on the same receipt? I'd think not but we know sometimes theory and practice are two different animals. Did anyone ever try, like, iBotta and Shopkicks? Or even SB and SK?
Yes, it's the greedy side of me coming out. Shopkick has been painfully slow and even though they're still 1/1 on BB purchases I just want a little boost to cash out finally.

Is BJ's still the best place online to get discounted gift cards without a membership?
I have a few virtual Visa cards that I need to cash in!!

I don't recall the answer to this, I thought of it again when I was responding earlier, at Best Buy has anyone scanned multiple rewards programs (other than BB) and gotten all to credit? I was wondering if they'd let you do a little double dipping with SB and Shopkick on the same receipt? I'd think not but we know sometimes theory and practice are two different animals. Did anyone ever try, like, iBotta and Shopkicks? Or even SB and SK?
Yes, it's the greedy side of me coming out. Shopkick has been painfully slow and even though they're still 1/1 on BB purchases I just want a little boost to cash out finally.
No double dipping other than your BB Rewards Card and one rewards program QR code.

For all the Texas folks HEB has a digital coupon deal (1 per customer). Buy a $50 Disney gift Card and get a $10 HEB gift card.
Looks like my wife and both her parents will be creating HEB accounts today. That's basically $200 in gift cards for $160, because if we're talking about HEB, that $40 is as good as cash to us. :)

Does anyone know if you can use an HEB GC on entertainment GCs? This would be a great way to roll.

Does anyone know if you can use an HEB GC on entertainment GCs? This would be a great way to roll.
I've never tried, and I can't find anything on their site, but the HEB gift cards available on Raise specifically say they cannot be used to buy other gift cards.

Plus, you could only roll so far with this as it's 1 per customer (i.e. one per email attached to an heb online account). Yes, you could probably keep creating new email accounts and keep going back, but I'd imagine eventually they'll catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter