Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbester, your pictures make me want to try to get an ADR for LTT for our May trip. LTT was one of the more enjoyable meals last October. I LOVE that salad dressing!!!!

I'm really bad at remembering to take food pics...but here are a couple...

Birthday cake at WCC
P9240070.jpg
[/IMG]

Combination Plate at Cantina San Angel (Mexico Counter service)
August2007Disney003.jpg

Cantina Kid's Meal
August2007Disney002.jpg

Hobbester, your pictures make me want to try to get an ADR for LTT for our May trip. LTT was one of the more enjoyable meals last October. I LOVE that salad dressing!!!!

Thank you, we loved the dressing also. We are taking my parents with us in December, and I plan on making an ADR there, they will love it.

Lunch portion of filet Mignon at LeCellier...

IMAG0016.jpg

Do you remember when you took this picture? We did lunch there in Sept 07 and they weren't serving the mashed potatoes for lunch anymore. I seriously shed a tear b/c those are my all time favorite mashed potatoes.

Here I am 180 days out from a Sept 08 trip and cannot get dinner ressies for LC - and I only want dinner to get the potatoes.

Lunch portion of filet Mignon at LeCellier...

IMAG0016.jpg

Do you remember when you took this picture? We did lunch there in Sept 07 and they weren't serving the mashed potatoes for lunch anymore. I seriously shed a tear b/c those are my all time favorite mashed potatoes.

Here I am 180 days out from a Sept 08 trip and cannot get dinner ressies for LC - and I only want dinner to get the potatoes.

We had the mashed potatoes they were serving and they were deeeelicious. . :goodvibes

CREAM PUFF WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND FUDGE SAUCE:

http://
DSC00394.jpg

BERRIES WITH GELATTO (pardon my spelling) AND FUDGE SAUCE:

http://
DSC00393.jpg

Both were very good. We were sitting outside the restaurant on the most glorious day with Italian music playing in the background. A very expensive but enjoyable meal!

i should get that photo of the 50s prime time pot roast framed for my DH, he loves it that much!!!

I know some people are not fond of the turkey legs but we love them and usually get some every day! Here are some photos of how we eat them, mostly with a knife and fork.

IMG_0386-edited.jpg

IMG_0387-edited.jpg

IMG_1057-edited.jpg

And here is what is left :lmao:

IMG_0390-edited1.jpg

I know some people are not fond of the turkey legs but we love them and usually get some every day! Here are some photos of how we eat them, mostly with a knife and fork.

Okay, turkey legs never really sounded all that appealing to me and I love turkey. After seeing these pictures they are even less appealing.

Obviously others love them, looks like it was enjoyed by all :-)

i'm sorry, but those photos of the turkey legs are the nastiest things i've seen in a very long time.

yuck.

Those are my DH's favorite snack food in all of WDW... he says thanks a LOT now he's CRAVING one. LOL :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter