Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
Hobbester, your pictures make me want to try to get an ADR for LTT for our May trip. LTT was one of the more enjoyable meals last October. I LOVE that salad dressing!!!!

MariDisney

Queen of the World
I'm really bad at remembering to take food pics...but here are a couple...

Birthday cake at WCC
[/IMG]

Combination Plate at Cantina San Angel (Mexico Counter service)

Cantina Kid's Meal

hobbester

DIS Veteran
Hobbester, your pictures make me want to try to get an ADR for LTT for our May trip. LTT was one of the more enjoyable meals last October. I LOVE that salad dressing!!!!
Thank you, we loved the dressing also. We are taking my parents with us in December, and I plan on making an ADR there, they will love it.

• team weasel

Buddy of Buzz
    Lunch portion of filet Mignon at LeCellier...

Do you remember when you took this picture? We did lunch there in Sept 07 and they weren't serving the mashed potatoes for lunch anymore. I seriously shed a tear b/c those are my all time favorite mashed potatoes.

Here I am 180 days out from a Sept 08 trip and cannot get dinner ressies for LC - and I only want dinner to get the potatoes.

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
    Lunch portion of filet Mignon at LeCellier...

Do you remember when you took this picture? We did lunch there in Sept 07 and they weren't serving the mashed potatoes for lunch anymore. I seriously shed a tear b/c those are my all time favorite mashed potatoes.

Here I am 180 days out from a Sept 08 trip and cannot get dinner ressies for LC - and I only want dinner to get the potatoes.
    We had the mashed potatoes they were serving and they were deeeelicious. . :goodvibes

msmouse

<font color=darkorchid>ok, don't know that I can b
    CREAM PUFF WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND FUDGE SAUCE:

http://

BERRIES WITH GELATTO (pardon my spelling) AND FUDGE SAUCE:

http://

Both were very good. We were sitting outside the restaurant on the most glorious day with Italian music playing in the background. A very expensive but enjoyable meal!

• suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
    i should get that photo of the 50s prime time pot roast framed for my DH, he loves it that much!!!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM

I really had to bite my tongue on that one.
    I know some people are not fond of the turkey legs but we love them and usually get some every day! Here are some photos of how we eat them, mostly with a knife and fork.

And here is what is left :lmao:

poffles

Dreamin' Disney
    I know some people are not fond of the turkey legs but we love them and usually get some every day! Here are some photos of how we eat them, mostly with a knife and fork.
    Okay, turkey legs never really sounded all that appealing to me and I love turkey. After seeing these pictures they are even less appealing.

Obviously others love them, looks like it was enjoyed by all :-)

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
    i'm sorry, but those photos of the turkey legs are the nastiest things i've seen in a very long time.

yuck.

Sorsha

<font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch
    Those are my DH's favorite snack food in all of WDW... he says thanks a LOT now he's CRAVING one. LOL :lmao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES