Disney Fantasy September 4th, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Nassau, Castaway Cay]

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
Starting the Disney Fantasy September 4, 2020 cruise meet. Three families and three staterooms all booked and ready to go. We're Gold CC, DB and DSIL are Silver, while DN, wife, and 3 kids (will be 7, 5, 4 yo at time of sailing) are newbies. We will be B2B from this cruise to the Sept 7th 5 day Western Caribbean.

Welcome aboard!

Hi! We're booked for this cruise as well. Large family and friends :) Was hoping to go in 2019 but other trips were planned so have to look forward to 2020. Can't wait!

We just booked our first cruise! It'll be me, hubby, 12 year old son, and 11 year old daughter. We got two inside connecting rooms since our son is special needs and that layout works for us.

My family, including my husband, has no idea I booked this. I'm thinking of doing some kind of Christmas present reveal but haven't even begun to look into what exactly I'd do.

I'm currently looking through past threads to see what kinds of answers to questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask. So far I'm 34 pages deep in the forum.

We just booked our first cruise! It'll be me, hubby, 12 year old son, and 11 year old daughter. We got two inside connecting rooms since our son is special needs and that layout works for us. My family, including my husband, has no idea I booked this. I'm thinking of doing some kind of Christmas present reveal but haven't even begun to look into what exactly I'd do. I'm currently looking through past threads to see what kinds of answers to questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask. So far I'm 34 pages deep in the forum.
:welcome: Welcome Aboard. Yes the forum on DCL is huge. Take note of the dates on the posts, some are really old and things may have changed as to policies. If you have any questions, ask, maybe someone can point you in the right direction. It's sometimes faster.

This will be my 9th Disney Cruise and first time on the Fantasy! I have been on the Dream twice and the Wonder 6 times. My two grown sons are coming (ages 25 and 19). It will probably be one of the last times we travel together for a while so am very excited to be going on this special trip. Now I just need to book the Magic and complete my grand slam!

YEAH ... :welcome: ..Welcome Aboard. We've had 2 previous cruises on the Fantasy and, like you, the Wonder has the most vacation memories of all the ships. This should be another great time spending it with your sons. Enjoy the cruise.

My family will be on this cruise. We have 5 cabins on 3 decks. It will be me and my husband, our best friend, our 4 grown children with their spouses and kids. We will be celebrating my younger sons tenth anniversary...he was married on the Wonder in 2010. Can't wait!!

My family will be on this cruise. We have 5 cabins on 3 decks. It will be me and my husband, our best friend, our 4 grown children with their spouses and kids. We will be celebrating my younger sons tenth anniversary...he was married on the Wonder in 2010. Can't wait!!
Welcome Aboard X 5 !!!!! :welcome: WOW, what a great cruise for your family. I can't wait to see how big the MDR table will be for your group. Enjoy the cruise and celebrations.

This will be my wife and I’s last “just us” trip for a while! We booked an aft extended verandah. Never had a verandah so looking forward to the extra space. First time on the fantasy. Also doing fish extenders for the first time. Excited to be back on the seas with Mickey!

Hello Everyone! Months have flown by since my first post due to summer travel, work travel and middle daughter starting college. :) This is our first time on the Fantasy and cannot wait. Don't want to wish the year away but seeing as I can't squeeze in another DCL before this one I'm ready for next Sept. LOL! I wanted to find out if anyone was thinking of doing a fish exchange for this sailing?

Hello everyone! This will be my family's first cruise. We are celebrating my youngest DD HS graduation with a WDW land and see vacation. I am sort of surprised she asked for a Disney cruise as she has always expressed some anxiety over being on a ship...so a short cruise is ideal for her this time.

We are planning on flying to Florida from the West Coast on 9/2 and rather than go to the parks, I was thinking of staying at Cocoa Beach before since we have never been to the Florida coast and would like to visit the Kennedy Space Center...any thoughts on places to stay or things to do are appreciated.

Hello Everyone! Months have flown by since my first post due to summer travel, work travel and middle daughter starting college. :) This is our first time on the Fantasy and cannot wait. Don't want to wish the year away but seeing as I can't squeeze in another DCL before this one I'm ready for next Sept. LOL! I wanted to find out if anyone was thinking of doing a fish exchange for this sailing?
Hello! This will be our first time on the Fantasy as well! Would LOVE to participate in a FE. This is our official Platinum cruise and the fantasy will complete all 4 ships. Its a BIG family cruise this year... I turn 50, we are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary, and I am finally graduating college! Kinda crazy!!!!

Hello! This will be our first time on the Fantasy as well! Would LOVE to participate in a FE. This is our official Platinum cruise and the fantasy will complete all 4 ships. Its a BIG family cruise this year... I turn 50, we are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary, and I am finally graduating college! Kinda crazy!!!!
:welcome: Welcome aboard The Bridges Crew. This will also be our first Platinum cruise. We completed the Grand Slam in January, but we have a long history with the Fantasy. We're having a big family cruise also, the 9 of us. I'm still in graduate school but on my way towards finishing in 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter