Disney Fantasy September 4th, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Nassau, Castaway Cay]

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
Starting the Disney Fantasy September 4, 2020 cruise meet. Three families and three staterooms all booked and ready to go. We're Gold CC, DB and DSIL are Silver, while DN, wife, and 3 kids (will be 7, 5, 4 yo at time of sailing) are newbies. We will be B2B from this cruise to the Sept 7th 5 day Western Caribbean.

Welcome aboard!

Eeyores#1Fan

DIS Veteran
Hi! We're booked for this cruise as well. Large family and friends :) Was hoping to go in 2019 but other trips were planned so have to look forward to 2020. Can't wait!

• OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
    We just booked our first cruise! It'll be me, hubby, 12 year old son, and 11 year old daughter. We got two inside connecting rooms since our son is special needs and that layout works for us.

My family, including my husband, has no idea I booked this. I'm thinking of doing some kind of Christmas present reveal but haven't even begun to look into what exactly I'd do.

I'm currently looking through past threads to see what kinds of answers to questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask. So far I'm 34 pages deep in the forum.

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    We just booked our first cruise! It'll be me, hubby, 12 year old son, and 11 year old daughter. We got two inside connecting rooms since our son is special needs and that layout works for us. My family, including my husband, has no idea I booked this. I'm thinking of doing some kind of Christmas present reveal but haven't even begun to look into what exactly I'd do. I'm currently looking through past threads to see what kinds of answers to questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask. So far I'm 34 pages deep in the forum.
    :welcome: Welcome Aboard. Yes the forum on DCL is huge. Take note of the dates on the posts, some are really old and things may have changed as to policies. If you have any questions, ask, maybe someone can point you in the right direction. It's sometimes faster.

Tammyepolytinkfan

Mouseketeer
    My husband and I will be on this cruise. First time on the Fantasy can't wait to see it. This cruise will make # 7 for us on DCL were Gold Castaway club. We've been on the Wonder twice and the Dream 4 times. Loved all of our cruises.

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    My husband and I will be on this cruise. First time on the Fantasy can't wait to see it. This cruise will make # 7 for us on DCL were Gold Castaway club. We've been on the Wonder twice and the Dream 4 times. Loved all of our cruises.
    Welcome Aboard :welcome: . Can't wait to get back on the Fantasy.

• TBLaube

I am a proud Disney addict!
    This will be my 9th Disney Cruise and first time on the Fantasy! I have been on the Dream twice and the Wonder 6 times. My two grown sons are coming (ages 25 and 19). It will probably be one of the last times we travel together for a while so am very excited to be going on this special trip. Now I just need to book the Magic and complete my grand slam!

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    YEAH ... :welcome: ..Welcome Aboard. We've had 2 previous cruises on the Fantasy and, like you, the Wonder has the most vacation memories of all the ships. This should be another great time spending it with your sons. Enjoy the cruise.

dodle

Mouseketeer
    My family will be on this cruise. We have 5 cabins on 3 decks. It will be me and my husband, our best friend, our 4 grown children with their spouses and kids. We will be celebrating my younger sons tenth anniversary...he was married on the Wonder in 2010. Can't wait!!

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    My family will be on this cruise. We have 5 cabins on 3 decks. It will be me and my husband, our best friend, our 4 grown children with their spouses and kids. We will be celebrating my younger sons tenth anniversary...he was married on the Wonder in 2010. Can't wait!!
    Welcome Aboard X 5 !!!!! :welcome: WOW, what a great cruise for your family. I can't wait to see how big the MDR table will be for your group. Enjoy the cruise and celebrations.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES