Disney Fantasy Cruise - 7 Night Western Caribbean - Aug 6 2016

Hi everyone! We will also be on the Fantasy for this cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise but our 1st time on the Fantasy. We will be traveling with 4 kids: DS 15, DS 7, DS 5, and DS 2. This will also be our 1st week long cruise so we are really excited!

I tried to PM you all the FE details but you do NOT have 10 messages yet. Go to PAGE 1 for FE thread & see Update, please. Then, post ANYWHERE on the DIS Boards over 10. Wait a bit after 10th post and then you can PM me everything. You are ALMOST there! :) THANKS!
Dennise

My family is taking the Fantasy cruise on August 6; interested in learning more about the fish extenders!

I tried to PM you all the FE details but you do NOT have 10 messages yet. Go to PAGE 1 for FE thread & see Update, please. Then, post ANYWHERE on the DIS Boards over 10. Wait a bit after 10th post and then you can PM me everything. THANKS!
Dennise

My son and I are taking out second Disney Cruise on the Fantasy on August 6th. We cruised the Eastern Caribbean two years ago. We would really like to participate in the Fish Extender exchange.

I tried to PM you all the FE details but you do NOT have 10 messages yet. Go to PAGE 1 for FE thread & see Update, please. Then, post ANYWHERE on the DIS Boards over 10. Wait a bit after 10th post and then you can PM me everything. THANKS!
Dennise

Can you share your experience with the FIsh extenders ...Im interested Thanks

Dennise

:sail: WELCOME DISNEY FANTASY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISERS! :sail:

I did not see a post in the Disney Meets Thread or Links Board so I am starting one!

I am going to make a few posts below this one that I can edit for important info, FE info, cruise meet info, etc.
So please be sure to always check the first 4 posts to this thread for updated info!

I am looking forward to getting to know each of you!

:welcome:
This is great! So glad I found this site!

FISH EXTENDER INFORMATION:

I will edit this to contain what a FE is & important info regarding the FEs here soon! STAY TUNED! :mickeyjum

PLEASE NOTE: For those that are wanting to join the FE...Sign ups have began. If you DO NOT have 10 posts on your DISBoard account could you please go to other fun areas and make posts (even just saying HI works). You must have 10 posts before you can PM (private message) me the info. Please note that it will take a few hours to allow PM access after your 10th post. Let me know if you have questions about this.

FE stands for FISH EXTENDER...:fish:
It is derived from the tradition that groups sign up to bring surprises to others on the same ship. The FISH comes from the golden fish outside standard room doors where the DCL crew leaves messages for your room.

I am providing two important links below that describe everything you need to know about FE & the policies from DISBoard.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics -http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

:fish:TO JOIN THIS FISH EXTENDER:fish:
***Private Message me the following information please***
Name of Each Individual wishing to participate and whether Male or Female, List Ages for all Children (for age appropriate gift giving). Also list each persons favorite color, character & candy (this does not guarantee anything just a guide for everyone). Also need ROOM # and Email.
***OPTIONAL: If you would like to use the Disney app on the ship & communicate with those in the group, please list the full name on your Disney reservation so we can search you and add.
***REMEMBER: You can all participate in your room or if you prefer only kids. Just make it noted so the spreadsheet shows accordingly. You can also do a bigger gift and give one to family and that is ok, too.

DEADLINE: Short notice...SORRY! JULY 15th so everyone has enough time to shop & prepare! I will PM or Email you the spreadsheet with all the information. Keep in mind there is always a straggler on the deadline & I have to create it...I will try to have to everyone by Monday, July 18th.

I have done 3 FEs so....Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you!
Dennise
Love this idea!

I just found this site and I love the FE idea. Is it too late for my family to join. I have a son who is 7 and a daughter who is 11. Also, I would love for my daughter to meet a girl that she would hit it off and hang out with at the club together. This is our third Disney cruise and we are all so excited!

Take care,
Darlene

So, has everyone started packing yet? 4 weeks to go. My summer has been busy trying to pick up stuff for the cruise, find a full time job (graduated with AAS in Accounting in May) and buy dorm supplies for my twins heading off to college this fall. This trip is much needed in our household. It's also kind of bittersweet because our kids turned 3 on our 1st DCL and now 13 cruises later, they're off to college. This is the last trip we will make as our core family and probably the last trip with them together for a while since they will be off carving their marks in the world. Boy, where did the time go?? I've loved every minute of raising them and have so many wonderful memories of DCL and WDW to look back on.

SORRY! Just PM'd everyone who could except them & posted a reply to those who couldn't. Updated on PAGE 1! Where has the time gone? WOW! o_O
Can you please send me the information for the FE? I would love to join the list.

:sail: WELCOME DISNEY FANTASY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISERS! :sail:

I did not see a post in the Disney Meets Thread or Links Board so I am starting one!

I am going to make a few posts below this one that I can edit for important info, FE info, cruise meet info, etc.
So please be sure to always check the first 4 posts to this thread for updated info!

I am looking forward to getting to know each of you!

:welcome:
Is it too late to join the FE?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter