Disney Fantasy Cruise - 7 Night Western Caribbean - Aug 6 2016

CORRECTED (Had wrong day):
I have mentioned Cruise Meet a few times on the thread but not really any response. I was thinking of doing one Sunday morning (day 2) at 10am. I'm thinking Deck 11 at the tables right when you walk out onto the deck from the midship elevators on the port side (left) of the ship by the Ice Cream station. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I know I am very late joining in on this. I have no idea how I missed this, being as big of a Disney lover as I am. Is it too late to sign up for fish extenders? Can someone give me more info on this?

I know I am very late joining in on this. I have no idea how I missed this, being as big of a Disney lover as I am. Is it too late to sign up for fish extenders? Can someone give me more info on this?

Hey Mallory! I'm so sorry! I added Pixie Dust participants through last Friday. However, we have several who already left early on vacation & I have already submitted FINAL draft!

We are looking at doing a Cruise Meet on Sunday day 2 at 10am on deck 11 at tables across from ice cream station. We would love to meet you & your family!

Dennise

Room #2508 will be pixie dusting the new mouseketeers to the group too! See you all soon! We can't wait to meet you all!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter