Disney Fantasy Cruise - 7 Night Western Caribbean - Aug 6 2016

Ok group!

I have lists! If you are still interested in FE please look on 3rd post (I believe) on page 1 & PM me immediately.

The list will be sent to everyone on Monday July 18th. I will do my best to have done in the afternoon if work does not get in the way. :oops:

Thanks! Dennise

FISH EXTENDER INFORMATION:

I will edit this to contain what a FE is & important info regarding the FEs here soon! STAY TUNED! :mickeyjum

PLEASE NOTE: For those that are wanting to join the FE...Sign ups have began. If you DO NOT have 10 posts on your DISBoard account could you please go to other fun areas and make posts (even just saying HI works). You must have 10 posts before you can PM (private message) me the info. Please note that it will take a few hours to allow PM access after your 10th post. Let me know if you have questions about this.

FE stands for FISH EXTENDER...:fish:
It is derived from the tradition that groups sign up to bring surprises to others on the same ship. The FISH comes from the golden fish outside standard room doors where the DCL crew leaves messages for your room.

I am providing two important links below that describe everything you need to know about FE & the policies from DISBoard.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics -http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

:fish:TO JOIN THIS FISH EXTENDER:fish:
***Private Message me the following information please***
Name of Each Individual wishing to participate and whether Male or Female, List Ages for all Children (for age appropriate gift giving). Also list each persons favorite color, character & candy (this does not guarantee anything just a guide for everyone). Also need ROOM # and Email.
***OPTIONAL: If you would like to use the Disney app on the ship & communicate with those in the group, please list the full name on your Disney reservation so we can search you and add.
***REMEMBER: You can all participate in your room or if you prefer only kids. Just make it noted so the spreadsheet shows accordingly. You can also do a bigger gift and give one to family and that is ok, too.

DEADLINE: Short notice...SORRY! JULY 15th so everyone has enough time to shop & prepare! I will PM or Email you the spreadsheet with all the information. Keep in mind there is always a straggler on the deadline & I have to create it...I will try to have to everyone by Monday, July 18th.

I have done 3 FEs so....Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you!
Dennise

***I HAVE ANOTHER THREAD THAT HAS SOME OTHER INFO REGARDING FE...please use this link to get to that thread!***
http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...bbean-aug-6-2016.3446660/page-6#post-56109709
:)

I haven't sent the list out. Got swamped at work & baby girl had swim lessons this evening. I'm working on it! :P
Dennise

Hi! I just heard about FE from a friend. Sounds great! Can I still join the FE group?

I am finishing list right now!
The FE post that you replied to earlier has all the info I need. Please read it & send me the info.

You don't have 10 posts yet so email me at dennise@wtconnect.com

I have to have info ASAP!! I have several biting at my heels in anticipation LOL

Dennise

OK group!
I have list ready but waiting on a couple to reply back that did not give me enough info. It is 10:30pm my time so I may have to send tomorrow. I want to make sure the list is complete. I hate when I get a billion lists and can't keep track LOL
At the moment...we have 8 rooms total...if Au4Sailing gets me info before I finish we will have 9. That is a good group! Not too big but still lots of fun!
I am gonna try to work this evening on trying to add the deck plans so the list can be complete except for any PIXIE DUST add-ins.
Remember...PIXIE DUST additions are ONLY voluntary to provide a FE but if you have any extras they would appreciate it. We will see if anymore late-comers join us!
Thank you for your patience!!!!
Dennise

UPDATE: I got deck maps added & categorized the cabins. Just waiting on those to get back to me. ;)

Last edited:
OK group!
I have list ready but waiting on a couple to reply back that did not give me enough info. It is 10:30pm my time so I may have to send tomorrow. I want to make sure the list is complete. I hate when I get a billion lists and can't keep track LOL
At the moment...we have 8 rooms total...if Au4Sailing gets me info before I finish we will have 9. That is a good group! Not too big but still lots of fun!
I am gonna try to work this evening on trying to add the deck plans so the list can be complete except for any PIXIE DUST add-ins.
Remember...PIXIE DUST additions are ONLY voluntary to provide a FE but if you have any extras they would appreciate it. We will see if anymore late-comers join us!
Thank you for your patience!!!!
Dennise

UPDATE: I got deck maps added & categorized the cabins. Just waiting on those to get back to me. ;)
Hi Dennise! I've emailed you the information needed to join in the fisher extender group. Thanks! :)

FE LIST HAS BEEN SENT! pixiedust:

I sent PDF file as an attachment to a private conversation if you have 10+ messages & I can send it to you. EVERYONE was sent the same list via email, too. So you should be able to get it in one of those spots.

Please check the FE post in the thread (putting link below) as I put some additional info. However, it was in the email too :)
http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...n-caribbean-aug-6-2016.3446660/#post-54404469

Thank you for your patience!
~Dennise

FE LIST HAS BEEN SENT! pixiedust:

I sent PDF file as an attachment to a private conversation if you have 10+ messages & I can send it to you. EVERYONE was sent the same list via email, too. So you should be able to get it in one of those spots.

Please check the FE post in the thread (putting link below) as I put some additional info. However, it was in the email too :)
http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...n-caribbean-aug-6-2016.3446660/#post-54404469

Thank you for your patience!
~Dennise

Thank you for organizing this and making this happen, Dennise! xoxo. Hi everyone, there is one correction for Hailey under "Au4Sailing". Her favorite characters are: Judy Hopps, Sadness (from Inside Out), and Chip. Thanks!

Thank you for organizing this and making this happen, Dennise! xoxo. Hi everyone, there is one correction for Hailey under "Au4Sailing". Her favorite characters are: Judy Hopps, Sadness (from Inside Out), and Chip. Thanks!

You are most welcome! I sent you an email regarding the corrections. :)

Dennise

HEY FE GROUP!!!!
I have had some questions come in & replied individually. However, they are really great questions. So as soon as I have a chance I will send a group email with the Q&As, pics of other FEs I have received to give ideas, & list ANY corrections that I have been given.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ANY CORRECTIONS SO I CAN INCLUDE THEM! :)
Thank You!
Dennise

HEY FE GROUP!!!!
I have had some questions come in & replied individually. However, they are really great questions. So as soon as I have a chance I will send a group email with the Q&As, pics of other FEs I have received to give ideas, & list ANY corrections that I have been given.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ANY CORRECTIONS SO I CAN INCLUDE THEM! :)
Thank You!
Dennise
Thanks Dennise!

Hello to all...

We are super late in trying to join the FE group, as we just heard about this and ordered for our two rooms on Etsy :)
We would REALLY appreciate some pixie dust and a little Disney magic in making this happen. We have 4 kids (3 with special needs) and our mother, that would really get a kick out of this.

From what I understand, we need to post 10 times on the forum in order to be added to the list and who to leave our gifts to...

Thank you!!!

Kristine & Cheryl

I just found this site and I love the FE idea. Is it too late for my family to join. I have a son who is 7 and a daughter who is 11. Also, I would love for my daughter to meet a girl that she would hit it off and hang out with at the club together. This is our third Disney cruise and we are all so excited!

Take care,
Darlene

Hello!

My name is Kristine and I have a 12 year old daughter who will be in Edge for the 1st time this cruise :) This is also our third Disney cruise...

Hello fellow cruisers...

We can't wait for our 3rd cruise! We are traveling with our 3 kids (ages 9, 11 and 12) and our nephew (age 14) and our mom. We are celebrating our nephew's 14th birthday on August 7th and the 10th anniversary of our daughter's adoption on the 10th! We've never done a MeetUp or the Fish Extenders.

So excited...

Kristine & Cheryl

We are taking our first cruise ever on the Fantasy August 6th to the Western Caribbean!

Congratulations... this will be the kids' 3rd cruise. If you throw yourself into the magic and wonder of the experience, you'll never want to do anything but cruise again. The shows are awesome, the food is great and the staff is unparalleled. If you have kids, those wonderful counselors in the yellow shirts are divine! HAPPY CRUISING!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter