Disney Fantasy | August 28, 2020 | 3-night CC Double Dip

How many Disney Cruises have you taken?

• Total voters
Hello! Thanks for starting this up! I couldn't find any other social media pages for this cruise so far though.

Hello @kdnurs ! Welcome aboard! :goodvibes Excited to see Fantasy mixing it up a bit next year with some 3- and 5-night cruises. The double dip is a bonus... love this itinerary!

Thank you for the welcome...I love meeting new people and chatting pre-cruise. I have never done a double dip so for me, this will be interesting :-)

Thank you for the welcome...I love meeting new people and chatting pre-cruise. I have never done a double dip so for me, this will be interesting :-)

Excellent! What do you look forward to the most on Castaway? I love the bikes and have rented them on every visit.

Hmmmmmm, let me think on it. My first Disney cruise some 15 yrs ago, we snorkeled out to find the underwater Mickey. I couldnt quite get the hang of the gear but finally did manage it and DID make it out to see Mickey. That was an adventure and fun. My next Disney cruise, we rented a Cabana and spent the day relaxing. It was cool that time of year and the water was chilly but we managed to enjoy the sunshine and lunch. Not sure this time around what we will do yet. The bikes sound fun and we have never done those...The possibilities are endless :-)

Excellent! What do you look forward to the most on Castaway? I love the bikes and have rented them on every visit.

In all the times we have been there we have yet to go bike riding! It's on my list for this cruise. If only the bikes had cupholders for konk koolers... :scratchin:rotfl2:

Just booked too! Can't find it on FB. We also rent bikes every time we are at CC, so this time maybe we will try something else the second stop. This will be our first time on the Fantasy and honestly only booked so we can see the ship and the shows. LOL

In all the times we have been there we have yet to go bike riding! It's on my list for this cruise. If only the bikes had cupholders for konk koolers... :scratchin:rotfl2:

Lol... the rental bikes that were on Castaway between 2013 and 2016 actually did have cup holders. They replace the rental bikes every few years so hopefully they'll bring the cup holders back with the next replacement. :thumbsup2

bikes_2013-2016.png

Just booked too! Can't find it on FB. We also rent bikes every time we are at CC, so this time maybe we will try something else the second stop. This will be our first time on the Fantasy and honestly only booked so we can see the ship and the shows. LOL

We booked this JUST to get on the Fantasy as well!

Had to get our grand slam before the new ships! Lol

Hi everyone- just booked!
SO excited about the double dip. It will be myself, DH, DS(9) and DS (7).
We went on our first cruise on the Dream for spring break this year. Booked two new cruises today! 3 night in Aug 2019 on the Fantasy (not a double dip)using a FL resident discount, and this cruise the following August with our placeholder.

We will be there too! With 2 days at castaway and getting to try the fantasy we couldn’t resist. Heading to vero after. Hoping for a realy relaxing vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter