Disney Fantasy 3-night Bahamas Double Dip: May 17 - May 20, 2017

I can't imagine all of the spots gone before Gold opens next week...i've never seen it run out...at least I hope it doesn't happen here :)

I think when this itinerary came out a lot of previous cruisers jumped on it. First cruise out of dry dock and 2 CC days, and relatively inexpensive, very attractive. If they have a gold / platinum reception I bet it will be crowded.

I think when this itinerary came out a lot of previous cruisers jumped on it. First cruise out of dry dock and 2 CC days, and relatively inexpensive, very attractive. If they have a gold / platinum reception I bet it will be crowded.
Those receptions are generally on cruises 4+ days.

We're booked on this cruise. We missed Castaway Cay due to Hurricane Matthew this past fall,so I'm excited to (hopefully!) get the chance to visit twice this time around. DH and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary as well. Looks like we are in good company with several other fellow 1997 wedding couples!

New to the board! We are a Disney addict family but this is going to be our first cruise. I am interested on the Fish extender, we have two girls 5 and 6 that would love to participate. Who is coordinating this?

Can't wait till May!

New to the board! We are a Disney addict family but this is going to be our first cruise. I am interested on the Fish extender, we have two girls 5 and 6 that would love to participate. Who is coordinating this?

Can't wait till May!
PLease scroll back in the posts for info on the FE.. thanks :)

Since this is a double dip, what do you think the chances are of reserving a cabana on serenity bay? I'm hoping that I'll have better luck reserving a cabana on the 2nd castaway cay day, maybe?

Since this is a double dip, what do you think the chances are of reserving a cabana on serenity bay? I'm hoping that I'll have better luck reserving a cabana on the 2nd castaway cay day, maybe?

I think might be tough, unless you can get lucky with a cancellation. We're in concierge and couldn't get one at serenity. Made the mistake of forgetting to put in the request with Shoreside at midnight on the first possible day, and there were already enough requests ahead of us to get shut out. My thought is if it's meant to be, something will open up. Either way, it's gonna be great just being there again!

They are all sold out . doubt any are going to open . there is a pretty big list of those who want them if they do...

SOME ROOM LEFT IN THE ADULT FE and FULL CABIN.. If you want to join please scroll back in the coments for info. thanks (we have other activities too. like candy exchange and secret mickey)

Hi
I've booked this, it will be my first time on the Fantasy ( the only Disney ship I've not sailed on ) I usually do the TA's or Panama Canal, I like the longer cruises but couldn't pass up the chance to try the fantasy. Plus the last few TA's have lacked at stop at Castaway Cay and I sure have missed it. This will be heaven for me. I'm so used to the Magic it will be interesting to make the comparisons between ships, I'm sure we all have our favourite ship ?
It would be interesting to know what people think ?

This being my first time on the Fantasy, what are the must do's for me ?
I'm travelling on my own
How does the spa on the Fantasy compare to the Magic

Hi does anybody know how I find out if there will be a 5k run at Castaway, and if so how do I sign up to do it ?
Thanks

Hi does anybody know how I find out if there will be a 5k run at Castaway, and if so how do I sign up to do it ?
Thanks
Yes, there will be a 5K on BOTH Castaway Cay days according to shoreside concierge :-)

So we booked this cruise last minute and would like to join in some type of FE or other thing. We didn't know anything about this board or fish extenders on our first cruise. Our eldest is four this time(im excited to do more with him.) will be the wife and I, the four year old and a six month old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter