Disney Fantasy 3-night Bahamas Double Dip: May 17 - May 20, 2017

LAST CALL FOR FE... SCROLL BACK IN THE THREADS FOR INFO.. thanks :)

Hi. Thank you for organizing this. Is the FE closed already for this cruise? I sent you an email Saturday to find out if we can join. If it's closed, I can search for an FE group on FB. I just wanted to try this group first. Let me know. Thx.

Last edited:
seems there are severall of us that booked after Happy Cruiser closed the FE for kids, I would really like to be involved in the FE thing and I am happy to organize something. Is there a way to PM people on this board I have treid sending an email to the email listed byHappy Cruiser but have not heard anything back.

seems there are severall of us that booked after Happy Cruiser closed the FE for kids, I would really like to be involved in the FE thing and I am happy to organize something. Is there a way to PM people on this board I have treid sending an email to the email listed byHappy Cruiser but have not heard anything back.

Oh, that would be great! Thank you for being willing to organize a FE group! My DS would love it. So, I really want to do it for him.

I'm not certain, but I think you have to have at least 10 posts to send PMs. Once you have met the post requirement, the PM feature will become available to you.

NOTHING IS CLOSED I WAS IN DISNEY FOR THE WEEK.. NOT SURE WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFO FROM.. SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF I HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO YOU :)

Hi. Thank you for organizing this. Is the FE closed already for this cruise? I sent you an email Saturday to find out if we can join. If it's closed, I can search for an FE group on FB. I just wanted to try this group first. Let me know. Thx.
I WAS IN DISNEY WITH the cheerleaders last week. I couldn't respond to any messages sorry for the confusion. NOTHING IS CLOSED :)

We booked this cruise the weekend it was released. It will be myself, DW, DD(14), DS(8) and my mom. This will be our 5th Cruise and 2nd time on the Fantasy. We just completed our online check-in last night, had to get a 10:30 PAT:-). We will be staying a couple nights at Disney's Hilton Head and a couple nights at Disney's Vero Beach before the cruise. This will be our Disney Beach Vacation, we are excited to have 2 days @ Castaway Cay. I just surprised my wife with the trip on Valentines Day & we have decided not to tell the kids about the cruise and we are hoping to surprise them as we pull into PC.

Waiting for my confirmation from my TA since I had to r/s Thanksgiving on the Fantasy. This is shorter but a double dip is perfect! DH has never been on the Fantasy and it's just the two of us for sun and beach. Super excited :)

Just booked this cruise!!!!! This will be our 10th Disney Cruise, but the first time on the Fantasy! These double-dip cruises are the BEST. Can someone share the link to the FB group?

Also, it's been a few years since our last cruise, so I'm very "rusty". :scared:

What time is the best to arrive at Port prior to this cruise? thanks

Last edited:
Just booked this cruise!!!!! This will be our 10th Disney Cruise, but the first time on the Fantasy! These double-dip cruises are the BEST. Can someone share the link to the FB group?

Also, it's been a few years since our last cruise, so I'm very "rusty". :scared:

What time is the best to arrive at Port prior to this cruise? thanks

To find the FB Group search Disney Fantasy May 17, 2017 Double Dippers!. As far as the best time to arrive, I would say that is personal preference. For us we want as much time on the ship as possible, so we got a 10:30AM PAT. Some people prefer to avoid the mad rush at the beginning and prefer to wait until noon or later. The nice thing about this cruise is that it will be coming out of dry dock so the terminal shouldn't be too crazy since nobody is likely to be debarking.

Last edited:
*I'm editing my original post since I figured out the FE thing*

My daughter and I will be on this cruise, it's our first and we will be celebrating her 13th birthday. A little mom-daughter bonding time!

Can't wait to set sail!!

Last edited:
I'm finally getting my bearings after booking this cruise for my daughters 13th birthday celebration and so upset to see that FE is closed. Did we get a secondary one set up, I've already gotten started on my FE itself and starting plotting items with my daughter to hand out.

With this being the first cruise, I knew about FE but not that it would close 3 months ahead of time. This makes sense, I'm just really bummed out. We were so looking forward to joining in.

Also - please ignore my "non-photo" still trying to figure out how to change it. It won't let me in my account...lol.

JUST SAW THAT THINGS ARE NOT CLOSED YET!! YAY! EMAILED TO GET ON THE FE LIST :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter