Disney Dream October 27th, 2013

Hi Castaway 3 - we are so excited the cruise is getting close ! Maybe we can meet up & see if they want to hang out a bit ?

I love that idea :) we can decide where to meet as it gets closer ....looking forward to meeting you and your son

Christine

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that Disney is having a Halloween party on our cruise !! it will be the night before the Pirate party..we have done a Halloween cruise before and it's lots of fun:love:

Just finalized, 1st cruise for me, wife and kids (DD7,DS6,DS4) {hopefully I did that right}
Super excited, now have to read thru 9 pages of posts to catch up :surfweb:

Hello, this will be my family's second cruise and we would like to learn more about the fish extenders so that we can participate. Can anyone enlighten me as to how they work? Thank you!

so....if I am reading right we will want 2 sets of costumes. 1 for the Halloween party night and another for the pirates night? Is that correct?

Also, When do the excursions need to be scheduled by? We are actually doing this thru Make-A-Wish for my youngest son and I personally do not have any of the information as of yet (confirmation #s, cabin #s, etc...) The only main thing we want to make sure is that we get to do something at Castaway Cay.

:figment::stitch::tink:

Hello, this will be my family's second cruise and we would like to learn more about the fish extenders so that we can participate. Can anyone enlighten me as to how they work? Thank you!

From what I have read the FE list are already finalized for this cruise. It seems that early on (4 months ago or so) someone graciously took the lead on it and gathered the list of people who wanted to participate. You may want to see one of the other posts and ask one of them what is involved with the FE groups if you will be doing more cruises in the future.

Hi Welcome :banana:

FE is basically a cloth envelope system that you hang on your fish outside your door..On the dream they are starfish and sea horses etc. People that have signed up by a certain time have cabins numbers and guests in that rooms info and daily you will find little goodies in your pouches from these wonderful people....I have done it 8 times and it's really fun but can also be a lot of work lol..I believe the cut off date to join was about a month ago but you could read back and see who is in charge and ask them about joining...I also have hung my fish extender FE and put little goodies in it for my family without joining the FE for that cruise..either way have a wonderful cruise ::yes::

so....if I am reading right we will want 2 sets of costumes. 1 for the Halloween party night and another for the pirates night? Is that correct?

Also, When do the excursions need to be scheduled by? We are actually doing this thru Make-A-Wish for my youngest son and I personally do not have any of the information as of yet (confirmation #s, cabin #s, etc...) The only main thing we want to make sure is that we get to do something at Castaway Cay.

:figment::stitch::tink:

Yes, if you want to dress up for the Halloween event and also for Pirate night you will need two sets of costumes OR you could be pirates for both :rotfl: You can schedule your excursion now online through the DCL website or you can go to the excursion desk once you get onboard. The excursions on Castaway Cay don't fill up except for the stingray encounter everything else is always available. You should have gotten a confirmation number immediately when you booked. I would call back and get that ASAP that will give you the ability to book your excursions online...Welcome aboard :boat:

Hello all,

I will be cruising with my daughter and grand daughter(5-1/2 months) for our first Disney cruise. We are so excited to see all Disney has to offer!

Ahoy FE group!

We have had another family ask to join the FE. I will update the list and email out. If you have already left for your trip or planned out with exact numbers please don't worry, but if you can possibly manage to add a little something for our late-comers, (does not have to be exactly the same) I know that they would appreciate whatever you can do.

Thanks!
Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter