Disney Dream Aug 5-9, 2019 Cruise Meet and FE

TinklovesFigment

Earning My Ears
Hey Cruisers! I didn't see a thread for our cruise so I decided to make one. We also have Facebook page so if you want to search that and find us, we would love to have you.

Hey Cruisers! I didn't see a thread for our cruise so I decided to make one. We also have Facebook page so if you want to search that and find us, we would love to have you.
Hi! Thanks for creating the page! I requested to join several days ago but have not been accepted, would like to get started on a FE group and gifts with only a few months to go until cruise time. Is it still an active FB group or should I create a new one?

Hi! Thanks for creating the page! I requested to join several days ago but have not been accepted, would like to get started on a FE group and gifts with only a few months to go until cruise time. Is it still an active FB group or should I create a new one?

Yes, the FB group is still active. Sometimes it takes the owner (not me) a few days to get everyone on. I'll PM her though and let her know.

Hello! We will be joining you on the cruise. Cast is me, husband, daughter (age 7) along with 3 other families that include 5 other 7 year old girls. This is our 3rd Disney cruise, but the others first. Any tips for traveling with friends?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!