Disney Dream Aug 5-9, 2019 Cruise Meet and FE

TinklovesFigment

Earning My Ears
Hey Cruisers! I didn't see a thread for our cruise so I decided to make one. We also have Facebook page so if you want to search that and find us, we would love to have you.

• CCCBAMC97

Earning My Ears
    Hey Cruisers! I didn't see a thread for our cruise so I decided to make one. We also have Facebook page so if you want to search that and find us, we would love to have you.
    Hi! Thanks for creating the page! I requested to join several days ago but have not been accepted, would like to get started on a FE group and gifts with only a few months to go until cruise time. Is it still an active FB group or should I create a new one?

TinklovesFigment

Earning My Ears
    Hi! Thanks for creating the page! I requested to join several days ago but have not been accepted, would like to get started on a FE group and gifts with only a few months to go until cruise time. Is it still an active FB group or should I create a new one?
    Yes, the FB group is still active. Sometimes it takes the owner (not me) a few days to get everyone on. I'll PM her though and let her know.

• InWonderlandMom

Earning My Ears
    Hello! We will be joining you on the cruise. Cast is me, husband, daughter (age 7) along with 3 other families that include 5 other 7 year old girls. This is our 3rd Disney cruise, but the others first. Any tips for traveling with friends?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES