Disney dream 12/28/12 5 night

Can't wait!! Seems sooooo far away. :stitch:

Our DD is 6 years old, and would love to meet any girls of similar age to play with!

We have a 6yo DD as well. She would love to meet your daughter. She got an iPod touch for her birthday and is dying to FaceTime someone her age. If you guys have FaceTime, maybe we could set it up for the girls so they could talk before the cruise. How cute would they be showing each other what they are packing for the cruise and planning meets at the Mickey pool!! PM me if you are interested.

We have a 6yo DD as well. She would love to meet your daughter. She got an iPod touch for her birthday and is dying to FaceTime someone her age. If you guys have FaceTime, maybe we could set it up for the girls so they could talk before the cruise. How cute would they be showing each other what they are packing for the cruise and planning meets at the Mickey pool!! PM me if you are interested.
Hi!! That would be so much fun! My daughter would love having a cruise buddy. We were on the Dream last April and she had a great time, but is an only child and was a little overwhelmed and shy in the kids area. We're traveling with family but everyone is older!

I haven't posted enough to do a private message. I need six more!! Can you pm me your email and I'll write you? Alternatively, I'll post, post, post and then I'll pm you! :) We have facetime but never have used it!

Hi Everyone!

I just booked this cruise and am really excited about it! There are 7 of us traveling and we have 2 staterooms. I haven't had time to read through this thread but will ASAP!

It's going to be an awesome New Years!

Erika

Hello to all!
We are doing a B2B. The New year's portion will be the second sail. I am thrilled to be spending 4 of our 10 days at sea on CC. :beach:

Enjoying the Fantasy maiden voyage made my DH ready to consent to the B2B. :thumbsup2 (We had previously already booked the Christmas cruise). We have been on board for New Year's before and I can't wait to experience it again onboard the Dream.pixiedust:

I am looking forward to getting to know some of you and I believe there will be some old friends on board. (You know who you are).:grouphug:party:

Also, has anyone rented a cabana on Castaway? and if so what # and did you like your view?:yay:

hi! We had cabana 8 on the April 3, 2011 dream and it was super nice. Great view of the ship in the distance. We'll rent a cabin for one of the cc days I think. :cheer2:

I sent out the current and updated FE list via email to all those who have written and requested to be on the FE list. Look and see if I've made any mistakes and you can send me an email with any changes I need to make.

If anyone wants to sign up for the FE exchange, please see the second post on the first page of this thread for info.

I have also started a Facebook group for anyone interested. I didn't see one already started. Just look for DCL New Year's on the Dream.

Hi!! That would be so much fun! My daughter would love having a cruise buddy. We were on the Dream last April and she had a great time, but is an only child and was a little overwhelmed and shy in the kids area. We're traveling with family but everyone is older!

I haven't posted enough to do a private message. I need six more!! Can you pm me your email and I'll write you? Alternatively, I'll post, post, post and then I'll pm you! :) We have facetime but never have used it!

I have a 5 year old DGD who would love to have new friends on the cruise. Jeniamt - I also have a DGS who is 9 and very social. He loves meeting new friends on DCL!!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/yay.gif

I sent out the current and updated FE list via email to all those who have written and requested to be on the FE list. Look and see if I've made any mistakes and you can send me an email with any changes I need to make.

If anyone wants to sign up for the FE exchange, please see the second post on the first page of this thread for info.

I have also started a Facebook group for anyone interested. I didn't see one already started. Just look for DCL New Year's on the Dream.

Thank you so much for setting up both! Now I hate to wish for winter but I am counting down for this cruise :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks again-
Stacey pirate: pirate: pirate:

We have quite a small number of Disboard members going on this cruise so far. Hopefully, our little group will grow. I have added a list of all those going on the first page of this thread.

If you'd like to be added to the FE group, please see the post on the first page.

If you'd like to join our cozy Facebook group, please request to be added by searching DCL New Year's on the Dream.

Ohana 4.....can you please put a link to the Facebook page, I can't seem to find it :confused3

thanks,

Allison

We have booked this cruise and are looking forward to it! This will be our first time cruising as a family. DH and I cruised many years ago for our honeymoon, so this will be a different experience.

We booked a few days after the cruise in Orlando - trying to plan that itinerary right now!

We have booked this cruise and are looking forward to it! This will be our first time cruising as a family. DH and I cruised many years ago for our honeymoon, so this will be a different experience.

We booked a few days after the cruise in Orlando - trying to plan that itinerary right now!

Welcome!!! Let me know if you're interested in joining the FE group! We're going to have a great cruise!

We also started a list on the Facebook page for those interested in participating in a magnet exchange (separate from the FE exchange). It would be 1 magnet per cabin and either something from your hometown/state or whatever you want to share. I have talked to people who have done this and said it is really fun to see the variety of magnets that end up on the doors!!! :yay:

Hi Everybody! I just transferred my deposit to this cruise! My DH (Donny) and I (Tarin) are so excited to be back on the Dream for New Year's.

We got a Cat 11A - Gty, hoping for an upgrade but would be happy with the virtual porthole, it was fun last time!

I have requested lanyard tags (thanks!), have emailed to be added to the FE list and requested access to the FB page where I would also love to do the magnet exchange! Oh and a secret santa exchange sounds really cool! Whew - think that's it :-)

Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi Everybody! I just transferred my deposit to this cruise! My DH (Donny) and I (Tarin) are so excited to be back on the Dream for New Year's.

We got a Cat 11A - Gty, hoping for an upgrade but would be happy with the virtual porthole, it was fun last time!

I have requested lanyard tags (thanks!), have emailed to be added to the FE list and requested access to the FB page where I would also love to do the magnet exchange! Oh and a secret santa exchange sounds really cool! Whew - think that's it :-)

:welcome:
I've added you to the Facebook and to the FE list. You can add yourself onto the magnet exchange on Facebook. Just edit the doc there. We are a quiet bunch, but getting better as the date approaches... :)

Welcome fellow Torontonian!

This is our first cruise and I think I am more excited than my 4 year old son is!
I have been researching FE gifts for months and have began to make what I have settled on. Looking forward to meeting you!

Kirby
(Dreams of Disney)

Welcome fellow Torontonian!

This is our first cruise and I think I am more excited than my 4 year old son is!
I have been researching FE gifts for months and have began to make what I have settled on. Looking forward to meeting you!

Kirby
(Dreams of Disney)

Hi Kirby!

Awesome that this will b ur 1st cruise - my DH and I have done three (two 7 nights on the Magic and a 4 night on the Dream) and we LOVE IT!

I sent u a PM about FE gifts as I am already thinking about mine too
:-)

You and ur son will love the Dream - it is a beautiful ship with SO much to do. You actually can't do everything - especially is less than 7 nights! Can't wait to meet you!

Tarin

:welcome:
I've added you to the Facebook and to the FE list. You can add yourself onto the magnet exchange on Facebook. Just edit the doc there. We are a quiet bunch, but getting better as the date approaches... :)

Thanks - done and done! I'm getting excited to start planning!

Tarin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter