Disney confessions, do you guys have one?

1. I DISPISE Snow White. Her voice is annoying, I find her dumb, and her entire morals throughout the movie make me angry like you wouldn't even believe. I always cheer at the part when she "dies" from biting the apple.

2. I literally can't stand Peter Pan. I used to like him when I was young, wanting to be adventurous, and all that good stuff. Now I find him an extremely annoying punk kid who needs to grow up mentally.

3. I think I don't really care that much for the New Test Track. It feels like it's slowed down and I really don't like the updated version. There are too many lights and sounds to it. I just get too confused and I don't really know what's going on.

4. I always get bored on Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's a great ride to go on when your feet are tired, but I've seen it way too many times. It's not a terrible ride, because I do like it. It's just that I've seen it too many times. In fact, I could probably quote it the next trip we go on, I've been on it that much.

5. Small World kind of creeps me out. The dolls were creepy enough to begin with, but I can't go on the ride anymore after reading Kingdom Keepers. The music I find highly irritating, plus I don't really like it that much.

scarscar93 said:
I think Finding Nemo is overrated.

Agreed ^ People rave about it but I find it boring. I'd much rather have an Incredibles sequel.

Continued from last confessions:

6. I think the movie Brave was just okay. It wasn't a terrible movie, but I was expecting a lot more from it than what it delivered. It wasn't one of my favorites, but the backgrounds were beautiful.

7. I haven't watched Wreck-It-Ralph yet. Please don't hate me, but I'm not really a video game person. It didn't look appealing to me, so I wasn't all that interested. I already know who the villain is anyway, thanks to an accidental reveal on wikipedia, and I still don't want to watch it. I really don't think it makes much sense.

Oh my gosh Pixar needs to make Incredibles 2!! There is so much support for it. I also know people who want it. Not sure If it's true but I'v heard Pixar is just waiting to come up with the perfect storyline.

Oh my gosh Pixar needs to make Incredibles 2!! There is so much support for it. I also know people who want it. Not sure If it's true but I'v heard Pixar is just waiting to come up with the perfect storyline.

It would be cool. I mean, they could just fight another villain, but of course there needs to be the side stuff too.

I secretly don't mind watching the "Stacy must do's"...

I have never done Spaceship Earth...or actually any rides in World Showcase for that matter...I didn't realize there were rides....

I am not a fan of Sleeping Beauty...don't know why but just never cared for her...

It would be cool. I mean, they could just fight another villain, but of course there needs to be the side stuff too.

Yeah for sure. I think if they deepened Violets relationship with Tony that would be interesting showing what the other family members think of having Violet date (or possibly marry if they age them up) a non-superhero. Because the Incredibles is set in the 60's I'd love to see them involved in a 60's event and be secretly part of saving that.

Yeah for sure. I think if they deepened Violets relationship with Tony that would be interesting showing what the other family members think of having Violet date (or possibly marry if they age them up) a non-superhero. Because the Incredibles is set in the 60's I'd love to see them involved in a 60's event and be secretly part of saving that.

Is it really set in the sixties? It didn't seem like it, the cars and the train seemed way too advanced for the sixties.

Is it really set in the sixties? It didn't seem like it, the cars and the train seemed way too advanced for the sixties.

All websites I'v checked say it is. The secret technology is pretty advanced, but look at the architecture, clothes, office, style, and the humans cars. And it's more of a futuristic comic book 60's era.

P.S. I just found an article and it's an interesting read on the architecture used in the movie.
http://midcenturymodernist.com/2009/culture/film-tv/the-incredibles-mid-century-ideal/

1. I DISPISE Snow White. Her voice is annoying, I find her dumb, and her entire morals throughout the movie make me angry like you wouldn't even believe. I always cheer at the part when she "dies" from biting the apple.

2. I literally can't stand Peter Pan. I used to like him when I was young, wanting to be adventurous, and all that good stuff. Now I find him an extremely annoying punk kid who needs to grow up mentally.

3. I think I don't really care that much for the New Test Track. It feels like it's slowed down and I really don't like the updated version. There are too many lights and sounds to it. I just get too confused and I don't really know what's going on.

4. I always get bored on Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's a great ride to go on when your feet are tired, but I've seen it way too many times. It's not a terrible ride, because I do like it. It's just that I've seen it too many times. In fact, I could probably quote it the next trip we go on, I've been on it that much.

5. Small World kind of creeps me out. The dolls were creepy enough to begin with, but I can't go on the ride anymore after reading Kingdom Keepers. The music I find highly irritating, plus I don't really like it that much.

I don't like Snow White as well. Her voice is horridly annoying, and she was silly for eating a apple from an old creepy lady in black when her stepmother who was queen was out to get her and Snow White had been told not to open the door to strangers. Snow White is plain silly, to me anyway.

I don't like Snow White as well. Her voice is horridly annoying, and she was silly for eating a apple from an old creepy lady in black when her stepmother who was queen was out to get her and Snow White had been told not to open the door to strangers. Snow White is plain silly, to me anyway.

I agree 100% :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter