Disney Birthdays: EX Cast Member Style **UPDATED 12/14 X3!!!**

School is over and I have some of my life back to finish this! I just got back from a week in Orlando during Thanksgiving and spent some days at Disney. Super packed and really cold! Crowds were horrible and I'll never go during a major holiday break like that again. But on with the show!!

Today was our last day in the parks. Three park days really took a lot of out us. But today, we somehow managed to get out of the room way earlier than before to utilize all the park time we could.

Today we were atchually going to go to the Magic Kingdom! *Gasp* but really just to eat at one of our favorite places and to do a quick spin around the new Fantasyland.

IMG_4014_zpsa1d1a90c.jpg

Our Magic Kingdom Game Faces…we meant business.

Remember this shirt? I wore it briefly the day before and had to wear it again because 1) Magic Kingdom requires cheesy shirts to me and 2) I’m a horrible packer. To make me feel better, Keri wore the a shirt she wore a few days before too. Oh well, dirty girls lol

IMG_4015_zps8b93fff5.jpg

It was a really nice day out today.

IMG_4016_zps2c78c5bc.jpg

We took the bus to the Magic Kingdom and surprisingly, once we got there, we were really excited to be there. The bus announcements will do that to you.

IMG_4019_zps2d357668.jpg

IMG_4020_zps842ed885.jpg

IMG_4017_zps22c2d616.jpg

Magic Kingdom was pretty busy, yet beautiful as ever.

We took some pictures before heading off for our food mission.

IMG_4021_zps4aa6599e.jpg

064_zps42b11167.jpg

But we were hungry and needed to eat! Our food mission of the day was one of our favorite places to eat during our College Program…Pecos Bill!

But, let’s be honest. Between me and Keri, we get distracted easily.

We saw Princess Tiana with a short line and we just HAD to wait. We both never got the chance to meet her during our College Programs and today had to be the day!

IMG_4022_zps57f4c971.jpg

We were the biggest kids and line and not a single care was givin’. Haters gonna hate!

067_zpsb72d8df2.jpg

Look how much of a little kid Keri looks like lol

068_zps9f857add.jpg

069_zps85ff6ba3.jpg

071_zpsb2ff8f87.jpg

Tiana was gorgeous and had really toned arms. Keri asked her what did she do to work out her arms and she told us “Honey, those gumbo pots don’t lift themselves!” LOVED HER.

Don’t you think I could be “friends” with Tiana? : )

We said bye to Tiana, totally starstruck and headed this time, for real for real, to eat!

072_zps59533610.jpg

IMG_4023_zps76838510.jpg

I forgot what Keri got…but I got the Taco Salad. My favorite thing. Sorry it’s drenched in sour cream and all mushed around in the picture y’all!

As soon as we were done eating, we left to walk off our “breakfast”.

IMG_4024_zpsee653493.jpg

Then, we headed towards the new Fantasyland.

074_zps2134ce5b.jpg

075_zpscf846b92.jpg

IMG_4025_zpsa536e6ac.jpg

076_zps62b6c2f0.jpg

077_zpscdb73a2f.jpg

078_zpsd9f8edcf.jpg

We wanted to see what the big fuss was about for Ariel’s new attraction so we stood in line to go under the sea.
080_zpscd91e4de.jpg

081_zps4daec3ac.jpg

After an 30 minute wait, we boarded our clam shell and went ‘under da sea’.

IMG_4026_zps9610f412.jpg

This attracted pretty much sucked. It got stuck a thousand times and we sat right here in front of Ariel for at least 10 mins watching her dance. Same ride as Nemo and Friends, just set to The Little Mermaid. It was so horrible, all we could do was laugh. All that money Disney has and all the smartness of the Imagineers and this was the best they could up with?

IMG_4029_zps3263b5de.jpg

IMG_4028_zps7e91a3e2.jpg

IMG_4031_zps9fda435f.jpg

IMG_4033_zpsd1de5e33.jpg

IMG_4034_zpsb590fca0.jpg

IMG_4037_zpsa6e178d2.jpg

We finally came “to shore”, dazed at what we had just witness. Keri was upset we waited that long for the ride, haha.

IMG_4038_zps5c344c64.jpg

I took a picture of what I want my future daughter to be like. I want her to dress up and do BBB for as long as she can. I don’t care how tall she is. I thought it was adorable. I’m mad they only do kids up to age 12…because I tried to go to BBB and they told me I was too old. I had my Jasmine costume (in kids XL of course) picked out and all! I can’t wait to have a little Princess to take to Disney World one day!

Keri wanted to see the rest of Fantasyland.

IMG_4039_zpsb62db494.jpg

We walked through the area before deciding it was time to leave.

IMG_4040_zpsf22330c3.jpg

In true Florida fashion, it looked like the heavens were about to open up, so we headed to the bus to our next stop, Hollywood Studios!

Me and Keri have this joke that there is a dome over all of Disney World and when profits are getting low in one park, they crank up the rain to increase sales by selling ponchos. Hollywood Studios had gorgeous weather.

IMG_4044_zps356be946.jpg

We wanted to get on the only two things worth riding in our opinion at Hollywood, Tower and Rockin’ Rollercoaster but wait times were ugly. So we got a fast pass for Rockin’ and headed to Epcot to wait.

We took the ferry over to Epcot just to take up more time and because it was such a nice day.

This guy thought it was pretty nice too.

IMG_4046_zps38dde49c.jpg

IMG_4047_zpsaaaf6e52.jpg

I’m weird. I don’t like walking in Florida grass because of snakes and here was this guy sleeping in Florida grass.

IMG_4048_zps05a320eb.jpg

We got off at the Boardwalk and decided to just stroll over casually to Epcot.

IMG_4049_zpscdf5f88e.jpg

086_zps387394c4.jpg

They were setting up for a wedding. My DREAM one day. I wanted to re-new my vows in the same spot one day. First, I need to find a fiance and get married first right?!

083_zps10975a27.jpg

084_zps3c781acb.jpg

082_zpse710bc04.jpg

All that Florida heat had us hungry again, so we went into Epcot right into the World Showcase to find some grub.

We decided on Nine Dragons in China.

Once again, let me mention how we had no ADRs at ALL during this trip. We walked in and were seated right away.

We got what was offered for the Disney Dining Plan. Our waiter was so nice!

087_zps01647b29.jpg

I was starving and forgot to take a picture of most of our food. This was an appitizer. Pot Stickers were the delicious!

I can’t remember what the main dish was, I want to say honey chicken…but whatever it was, you don’t see a picture of it because it was so dang good. For dessert we both got the Strawberry Red-Bean ice-cream, which was interestingly good, but I couldn’t eat a lot of it.

We basically rolled out of Nine Dragons and walked around. It was such a nice day. We found a bench and just people watched.

IMG_4050_zpsa58db10d.jpg

The sun was setting, people were laughing and enjoying their family and friends, this makes me so happy to watch people having a good time with ones that they love. We seriously sat here for an hour, just people watching and talking. It was getting close to our fast pass time over at Hollywood so we figured we would head out.

We walked past this food stand and smelled something so good!

Candied pecans!

So we each got two bags each.

We headed towards the exit, I was sad because I was leaving my Happy Place. Leaving my Happy Place meant more than just leaving Epcot. Upon my return from my Disney Vacation, I would be packing up my stuff on my birthday and moving to DC for an internship for the summer. I was pretty bummed out about leaving my family and boyfriend for the summer, but excited to work and live in DC. It was a weird feeling leaving Epcot that day.

IMG_3977_zpsde200195.jpg

IMG_3979_zps4bf47aff.jpg

Epcot is flawless. I love it.

IMG_3981_zps6590af8f.jpg

We sat on the bench, eating a bag of our pecans, waiting on the bus to take us to Hollywood when I took this picture. I love the way to sun sets in Florida. Even though I’m just one state away, the sun is just different in Florida. It makes me feel so blessed. Love it.

Before long, the bus came to whisk us away to the last park of the day, Hollywood.

IMG_3998_zps0d03affc.jpg

IMG_3996_zps95db758a.jpg

IMG_3983_zps45799022.jpg

We had enough time to ride Tower before using our RR fast passes.

093_zps570acf1b.jpg

Then hopped over to Rockin’.

091_zpsbcb95bf0.jpg

Then, wait times were just SO short at Tower, we went back over there. Epcot may be my favorite park, but Tower is my fave attraction.

088_zps1662a204.jpg

The person sitting between us disappeared!!! Oh no! haha

Our Disney vacation was winding down and before long, it was time to go. We had to drive back in the morning. So we headed before the entrance, but not before we got a picture together……………….

094_zpsc4dc67d1.jpg

Welp. No one can work my little point and shoot. It was worth another try though!! haha

056_zps63e5b7bc.jpg

Picture from our first park day that someone took of us using my little point and shoot camera.

Thank you for following along!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter