Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

How many of you are displaying them out of the boxes ? What are you doing about the hair ? I had a hell of a job trying to get Snow Whites to look right ....

409691_10150460844767752_822177751_8360641_377123672_n.jpg

Still waiting on getting Rapunzel. I had put it on my xmas list I gave to relatives so I had to hold off on buying it when I saw it in stock. I so hope I get it. It's kind of sad that she's the only one that's still full price online.

Still waiting on getting Rapunzel. I had put it on my xmas list I gave to relatives so I had to hold off on buying it when I saw it in stock. I so hope I get it. It's kind of sad that she's the only one that's still full price online.

I know people complain about this, but it is only an extra $4.50 That does not seem like alot to me, if you really want it. I don't mind spending a little more for things I really want.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter