Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

Haha yes I'm 30 as well... but we are ALL young at heart!! :0)

Aww man, as of right now (8:00pm) all 10 are back in stock!!! Better act soon before certain ones sell out again!

Has anybody taken Ariel out of the box yet? How does her tail affect her standing or sitting?

sailorstitch

Has anybody taken Ariel out of the box yet? How does her tail affect her standing or sitting?

sailorstitch

So my $200.00 giftcard from Disney came in the mail today! :cool1: after work my bf took me to the Disney store and I picked up the Rapunzel doll. I was told how popular she is. So i'm very glad to have her. She's adorable! I didn't take her out of the box yet, but I love it. soooo cute!! even better since she was free!!

Pictures of my AC dolls.

Jasmine
ACJasmine1.jpg

ACJasmine3.jpg

ACJasmine2.jpg

ACRajah1.jpg

ACRajah2.jpg

Pocahontas
ACPocahontas1.jpg

Rapunzel
ACRapunzel1.jpg

ACRapunzel2.jpg

ACRapunzel3.jpg

sailorstitch

Can anyone tell me if they have seen the Belle doll at Disney World lately? I'm actually here on vacation (typing from my phone). I visited Hollywood Studios this morning. They have Aurora, Cinderella and Snow White in the store on the corner of Sunset Blvd, but no Belle :(. Anyone see her anywhere?

Hi everybody:) I'm new here and I dont know if I'm doing this right so here I go..... Does anybody know if the Disney Animators Princess collection of dolls is going to be sold at the Disneyland resort? I'm taking a trip there and I was hoping to be able to purchase them there. If anybody could help me out with this I would be soooooooo HAPPY! Thanks:)

Hi everybody:) I'm new here and I dont know if I'm doing this right so here I go..... Does anybody know if the Disney Animators Princess collection of dolls is going to be sold at the Disneyland resort? I'm taking a trip there and I was hoping to be able to purchase them there. If anybody could help me out with this I would be soooooooo HAPPY! Thanks:)

I saw some there on my visit last week. They're not in every store, so you got to find them. I feel like I saw them coming off of IASW in that toy shop, but I could be wrong. But I DID see them in DLR!

Not a park comment, but just an FYI.

Rapunzel is becoming scarce at the Disneystores....both Animator Dolls, and Singing Dolls. Not saying that we are completely out of stock, but we are running low. And we never really know if or when we will get replenished.

So if you want a Rapunzel singing or animator doll, don't wait too long! :thumbsup2

Not a park comment, but just an FYI.

Rapunzel is becoming scarce at the Disneystores....both Animator Dolls, and Singing Dolls. Not saying that we are completely out of stock, but we are running low. And we never really know if or when we will get replenished.

So if you want a Rapunzel singing or animator doll, don't wait too long! :thumbsup2

already got mine. love it. it's sooooo cute :) when i bought her i was told that she's the most popular doll in the collection and i was very lucky to get her :)

Belle, Snow White, and Ariel are probably the 3 most popular after Rapunzel. But like all the other dolls, we do not get equal amounts of each doll, as they try and guess which ones will sell better........ as a result we could sell out of one like Pocahontas next, but only because we got less of her.

why are all the dolls on sale BUT Rapunzel? doesn't make any sense to me at all

It's because she's their newest princess so they don't want to put her on sale. They know a lot of people will buy her merch at full price so they're going to keep it that way. She's their newest money maker! ;)
Their facebook said "Good news! All 10 Animators' Dolls are now available online once again. $20 each (excludes Rapunzel doll because she's our newest princess)." :confused3 Disney is so silly!

It is not "strange". 2 years ago, Tiana was excluded from doll sales as well. the difference was, not that many people cared about Tiana compared to Rapunzel. :laughing: I remember after the holidays, the only toddler doll we had left was Tiana, and we had a wall of Tiana dolls up in the store, it looked so strange. And a little creepy.

Rapunzel in Animator, classic, and singling doll is selling out at full price, so it is a good business decision. (And she is only $4.50 more for the Animator doll).

That said, it drives us slightly nuts when they do things like this, because it is a little confusing and annoying to the guests.

For the UK and European lover of the Animator's collection...Good news everyone !
In the UK disneystore website, they said they'll arrive mid-december in the website and maybe in store in UK and Ireland for Christmas.

No news concerning a France/Belgium launch, on the other side (and it made me sad :'()....I hope the UK ones will not be too expensive...

Kind of debating on getting Rapunzel or not. She's the next doll I might want, but don't know if I can justify spending anymore on myself for the holiday season. So is she really cute in person?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter