Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

suzanna1066@comcast.

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I never post here because I don't do collectibles but I wanted to share that I wandered in the Disney Store here in Atlanta a while ago to put some $$ on my gift card and they had just put out the Animator's Collection Toddler dolls.

They are gorgeous! I bought 4 (for Christmas presents) and I think $24.50 is a reasonable price for them. They were getting a lot of attention and I think they will be sold out before the weekend is over.

They are all really cute but I think Ariel is my favorite.

Yes, they are super adorable! I called my Disney Store today but they said they would be receiving and putting them out tomorrow. Can't wait to get them!! For myself :)

Hi all,
I never post here because I don't do collectibles but I wanted to share that I wandered in the Disney Store here in Atlanta a while ago to put some $$ on my gift card and they had just put out the Animator's Collection Toddler dolls.

They are gorgeous! I bought 4 (for Christmas presents) and I think $24.50 is a reasonable price for them. They were getting a lot of attention and I think they will be sold out before the weekend is over.

They are all really cute but I think Ariel is my favorite.

Which store was it in Atlanta.

Hey, they're available on Disney Store website now! Now the hard decision of which one to get...

These are the ones I have been waiting for! I love the whole line but have to try and divide it up between a couple pay checks so I hope I can manage it. :)

they are SO cute in real life! i went to the mall with my best friend to look at them. i freaked out coz i thought ariel was sold out already! only cinderella, jasmine and milan was in my local store... but the sa saw me looking at them and told me the other dolls are coming wednesday or thursday. i want ariel and my best friend decided she wants belle. :)

They are also on the website! I got all 10 dolls! Don't wanna take a chance of selling out. Also they are giving discounts on the doll (i.e. Cast Member, Disney VISA, promotional) because they are not limited edition! Just don't know where I am gonna put them!?! :woohoo:

They are also on the website! I got all 10 dolls! Don't wanna take a chance of selling out. Also they are giving discounts on the doll (i.e. Cast Member, Disney VISA, promotional) because they are not limited edition! Just don't know where I am gonna put them!?! :woohoo:

hi, i heard about the discount if you buy all 10 on these...how do you go about getting that and how much do they give you?

Hello! They give a discount on each doll. You don't have to buy all 10. I just bought them all because I love having a collection. The discount is given at the checkout when you either put in a code or use your Disney VISA. I am a cast member so I get an employee discount.
I don't know about a special discount if you get all 10? I haven't heard of anything like that. I just know the Disney Designer Princess Dolls had NO discount on them because they were limited. So getting a discount on these is a pleasant surprise!

I don't remember Disney store taking this long to ship before. Ordered them Monday morning and still hasn't shipped out yet.

Just received my order that I placed on Monday, Oct 3rd for the animator dolls. They came in two large boxes. I noticed the top of one of the boxes had a large hole in it. I opened it up and of course one of the boxes was damaged. It was one of my absolute favorites, Snow White. I called the Disney Store customer service to let them know that the doll's box was crushed on one side and they gladly sent me a replacement out. I'm glad I didn't have to buy another one to replace it :thumbsup2 The dolls are absolutely adorable!

I bought Rapunzel for my sister. I hope she doesn't keep it in the box! I want her to open it and make her hair beautiful! My younger sister bought Ariel for her as well, so she will be receiving two of these lovely dolls for Christmas! They are cute dolls, but I don't have a desire to buy one for myself. (I'm too caught up with the Designer collection to get any of these!)

AS FOR THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT DISNEY SHIPPING TAKING TOO LONG. I had the same problem with my last order. Perhaps they realized that they were sending out the packages too fast (standard shipping states you'll receive it in 7-9 days) [When I bought my stuff on a Monday a month or so ago, it was shipped by Wednesday and received on that Friday, but when I bought a Monday about 2 weeks ago, they shipped it on Friday and it was received by Tuesday] I noticed this all fell in line a week after the Designer Doll Snow White fiasco happened. Perhaps they are in the process of changing their system, so it slows everything down? Just a guess though.

These dolls were like a dream come true for me. I fell in love with the Rapunzel toddler last year, but all the other toddlers fell flat. Now I can display an entire shelf of them.

Do you guys think the success will inspire more from this line? Boys are doubtful (since these are marketed as collectibles AND little girl toys), but I'd love to see some of the non-princess characters and boys and villains get reimagined this way. They're really amazing!

My first order arrived today and these girls are adorable! I am torn between wanting to take them out of the box to play with and photograph or leaving them in.

Gonna order a couple more now cause my daughter wants Cinderella. :love:

AS FOR THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT DISNEY SHIPPING TAKING TOO LONG. I had the same problem with my last order. Perhaps they realized that they were sending out the packages too fast (standard shipping states you'll receive it in 7-9 days) [When I bought my stuff on a Monday a month or so ago, it was shipped by Wednesday and received on that Friday, but when I bought a Monday about 2 weeks ago, they shipped it on Friday and it was received by Tuesday] I noticed this all fell in line a week after the Designer Doll Snow White fiasco happened. Perhaps they are in the process of changing their system, so it slows everything down? Just a guess though.

So I ordered them on Oct 3rd and will finally be receiving them Oct 17th. I hope Disney shipping won't be keeping with this trend.

I figured I'd share a group shot of my set. Sorry they're on the floor; I'm slowly bringing home the parts to build their shelf.

As cute as they are in pics, they're a thousand times cuter in person. Mulan is my favorite by default, but Cinderella has overshadowed her a little, I hate to admit.

Disney Animators' Collection set by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

@Monch
Wow! They look so cute when they're standing all together! I gushed over them when I was at my Disney Store but haven't bought any yet. I especially like Snow White, just don't know where on earth I would display them!

So cute to see them all. I'm still debating on getting Mulan. She looks a lot cuter in your pic than the online ones I've seen.

I have Pocahontas. The only issue is that I don't know if I want to open the box or not. The tassels on her outfit is a little off, one of them is caught on another and it's driving me nuts. I shake her often to fix it but it doesn't work. But I want to collect her, so I don't want to open her... don't know if I should buy another one.

Monch, your collection is adorable!! They do look very cute together in the entire set. :lovestruc

I have Mulan and Pocahontas so far but ordering Cinderella today for my daughter. They are definitely very cute up close in person as opposed to just the stock photos.

I haven't taken them out of the boxes yet though. Not sure if I am going to- although I think they'd be cute to photograph once I opened them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter