Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

Kind of debating on getting Rapunzel or not. She's the next doll I might want, but don't know if I can justify spending anymore on myself for the holiday season. So is she really cute in person?

right now shes the only one i have and I absolutely love her. but she is my favorite princess too. in my opinion she is so much cuter out of her box without her hair all tied back. she really is super cute!!

Unfortunately, they're ALL really cute in person.

If you think you might want Rapunzel, I'd suggest getting her before the holiday season is up. I think she's one of the few that will be hard to get later.

Unfortunately, they're ALL really cute in person.

If you think you might want Rapunzel, I'd suggest getting her before the holiday season is up. I think she's one of the few that will be hard to get later.

Too late now... it's sold out online and I don't have easy access to a Disney Store. Does anyone know how often they restock?

Reporting for my store only, but here is our Animator doll situation.

Sold out, Rapunzel, and that has been the case for over a week.

Almost sold out, Ariel and Belle. Ariel may be gone by Friday in our store, she will sell out next.

Next to go, Aurora, Snow White, Mulan and Pocahontas.

We seem to have a good amount of Cinderella, Jasmine, and Tiana.

Shipments are still coming in, so this could change, but this seems to be the trend..... :santa:

Our store (which is closing in a couple weeks :( ) can't seem to keep stock of Snow White. They had a big shipment last week, and it's nearly gone. And my store has a HUGE display of the DAC dolls. They must have over a hundred in stock.

Aside from Snow, most dolls have been in pretty good supply, though Belle gets really low after every shipment. The most overstocked is Tiana, who has her own section.

Oh, and on Cyber Monday I ended up buying the rest of my second set (since I'm totally mental), so here's a shot of all the dolls opened. Notice how cute Tiana is with her hair down. I think that's the way she's meant to be displayed, with her hair the way it is in the movie. I took individual pics of all the dolls if you want to follow the link to my flickr account.

Disney Animators Collection x2 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

We will soon be out of Rapunzel (of course), Snow White, Ariel, and Aurora. Then we will sell out of Belle, Pocahontas and Mulan..... the only ones we have lots of are Cinderella, Tiana, and Jasmine.

I have way overbought these for my daughter for Christmas. The only 3 I haven't bought are Tiana, Jasmine & Ariel....

I feel like I should go grab an Ariel while I can.....:rolleyes1

Good news, my store is getting Rapunzel back in tomorrow.

But this weekend we will run out of Snow, Ariel, and Aurora. We might have enough Belle to get thru the weekend.

Any discounts on the dolls this weekend?

We appear to be selling though the Animator Dolls at $20 ($24.50 for Rapunzel). So an additional price reduction seems doubtful. Every prior year, the "toddler dolls" were an item we only stocked for the holidays. If this holds true, we will sell out and not get them back in... These dolls are nicer than before, so they might be something that we keep, but they take up lots of space so who knows.

An additional reduction seems more likely for the Singing dolls, and/or the Classic dolls, (only) based upon stock levels.

I went to my DS for the first time in over a week today, and the only dolls they had left were the ethnic ones. No exaggeration. Even Cinderella is gone, but there are at least 30 of Jasmine, Mulan, and Tiana. I can't believe Mulan is so unpopular! She's adorable! Not that Jasmine and Tiana aren't or anything, I just thought Mulan stood out as one of the cutest.

Last time I was there they had tons of all of them. Poor Tiana. They had more of her than any others. People just don't know how cute she is from the way she's packaged.

My store only has Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora and Jasmine. They weren't as "popular" (I use that word lightly) as the other 6 in my store.

First we sold out of Belle, then Snow White, then Rapunzel, then Pocahontas and more recently Mulan.

Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Pocahontas sold out at least two weeks ago though.

The 4 Disney Stores in my area only have Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana and Jasmine. Luckily I bought all of them when they came out.

I ended up buying them all. My store in Clackamas, OR had all the dolls but Rapunzel as of last Thursday. :)

I bought 2 x of the dolls (Snow White & Ariel) when they came out in the UK stores on Friday. I would really like to be able to get a few more, but cant really afford to before Christmas.

I will have to keep my fingers crossed that I can still get them after :thumbsup2

Are the boxes the same in the UK as they are in the US? I know the toddler dolls in the past came with cylinder packaging in the UK, so I've been curious to know if there'd be differences with these dolls, too.

I'm glad to know they finally got there!

from the photos I have seen of the US ones the boxes look the same :thumbsup2

I am still hoping to get Belle, Aurora & Cinderella princess: after Christmas but no ones seems to know if the Disney Store will still be stocking them then :confused:

I have just heard back from the Disney Store that they will be restocking the dolls in the New Year princess: .... hopefully that will mean i will be able to get more of them and create a nice little collection :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter