**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I was hoping to get some info on dec 15th event. havent seen anything since they first announced the after hours event. However, on disneys site when you look at park hours for the 15th, it now says Ticketed event: 8-11 . guess that answers what time will it start.

I was hoping to get some info on dec 15th event. havent seen anything since they first announced the after hours event. However, on disneys site when you look at park hours for the 15th, it now says Ticketed event: 8-11 . guess that answers what time will it start.

I see that on March 2nd now after digging around a bit. Not sure how in the world it will work at 8pm with SW fireworks at 8:30. Utter nonsense.

Hi.
Could you please tell me exactly where you are seeing "ticketed event". I looked for the month of January on Disney site and don't see anything that says
ticketed event and I have a MK one scheduled but I don't see it listed. I am sure I am looking in the wrong spot but I am on Disney
calendar where it shows all the times for each park and what is going on. Thank you SO much!

Hi.
Could you please tell me exactly where you are seeing "ticketed event". I looked for the month of January on Disney site and don't see anything that says
ticketed event and I have a MK one scheduled but I don't see it listed. I am sure I am looking in the wrong spot but I am on Disney
calendar where it shows all the times for each park and what is going on. Thank you SO much!

Sure, I went to parks & tickets, then down to Hollywood Studios, then i clicked the little calendar and picked dec 15th. it shows the park hours and under it the ticketed event.

Hi.

Go here and select your date.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/hollywood-studios/

I haven't read the comments much in this thread but I always found Hollywood studios to be pretty easy to get any fast pass through out the day. Maybe except slinky

Whats the big perk of this after hours event at the park? I mean yes walking main st on after hours and seeing the beauty is great.. Hollywood studios? Just dont know

It seems as if this would be better for people either willing to skip the evening shows (star wars and Fantasmic), or those that will see them a different night. So IMO this is geared more toward repeat or frequent visitors who will be OK with missing the shows for that trip since they have seen them before and/or know they can see them next time. I don't think I actually agree that it should be geared toward repeat visitors, but with the 8-11 hours and the shows cutting into them that's how it comes across to me.

Kind of shocked, but I guess not really, with that info.....:upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

If the park calendar is accurate (which I assume it is).

I haven't read the comments much in this thread but I always found Hollywood studios to be pretty easy to get any fast pass through out the day. Maybe except slinky

Whats the big perk of this after hours event at the park? I mean yes walking main st on after hours and seeing the beauty is great.. Hollywood studios? Just dont know

for me, i dont have a full day to spend there. (shorter trip) and i havent seen toystory land yet, and i couldnt get a fast past for slinky. Plus, i am leaving this kids home this trip and just going with a friend. so I will be able to actually go on the bigger rides (TOT & RnR) and stay out late. I'll also be able to get the discounted ticket for ap/dvc.

I see that on March 2nd now after digging around a bit. Not sure how in the world it will work at 8pm with SW fireworks at 8:30. Utter nonsense.

When I did the MK DAH last January, it was an 8-11 with an 8pm HEA, which I had never seen. It was just my daughter and I, and we decided to skip the show for the rides due to the limited time because fortunately we were coming back with the rest of the family in April. But it was a bummer just the same and I'm not sure what we would have done if we didn't have the other trip planned...I agree this is definitely not ideal!

My reasons are similar to @Kelly25...it's a short trip (3 days), so we can do the other three parks and do this instead of getting park hoppers. We haven't seen TSL either, plus we love some of the other rides there.

The hours are pretty disappointing, not sure this makes sense for us. We were going to give up an Artist Point dinner reservation to do this. With that, along with wanting to see the fireworks, I am just not sure it's worth it. Will have to wait and see if anything else is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter