Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

Peter Pan and Philhar Magic, though I don't get to ride the former as often as I would like. Darn lines! :laughing:

*Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road, it's just so much fun....my kids are screaming and giggling the whole time.
*Rock n Roller Coaster.....I love the coaster and the fact that it is with Aerosmith is even greater:thumbsup2
*Tower of Terror, I KNOW the drop(s) are coming but it still scares me to death (in a fun way:laughing:)

Can't wait to ride them all in only 9 days............:woohoo:

Peter Pan! Not the most exciting ride, but it says Disney to me more than any other. Our first ride on it each trip is the time it hits me that we are finally back!

There's a huge pack of rides that we can never get enough of...but if I had to pick one it would have to be HM. My wife would pick TSM.

Now that everyone has mentioned some of their addictive rides, I may have to start a new trend and try some new ones on our next trip.

I agree that Peter Pan is so much fun - I've only gone on it twice and the last time with my darling GS - he was 14 mos old at the time and was awestruck!

ToT is my favorite, followed closely by Splash Mtn!

Also, I will totally sit on TTA for multiple rides...great way to get some time off your feet, a nice relaxing breeze, and Disney magic all at the same time!

DBF would choose PotC.

Haunted Mansion by far is no. 1 for me!
also, TTA, Mickey's Philharmagic, Kali River rapids, BTMM.

I have one for each park
MK- Splash Mountain
EPCOT- Test Track I love the last part outside on the track with the wind in my face
AK- Kali River Rapids, I know this is not popular but I enjoy watching members of my family scream when they get wet and I personally dont mind walking around wet all day
HS- Toy Story Mania

For DH and DDs it would be RnR. On our last trip I went back to our room for the afternoon and they rode it 17 times in a row (using single rider line mostly). They stopped when my DH's knees began to hurt.

I love Kali Rapids, mostly because every time my older DD gets soaked. It does not seem to matter where she sits or who she sits with. I have pics from every trip with her soaked.

My personal favorite is Haunted Mansion. There is so much to see that it never gets old.

Epcot- Soarin
MK- Buzz/Splash/Space
HS- Indiana Jones (although not a ride)
AK- Rapids, Safari
:surfweb:

The rides I seem to ride over and over again are:

ToT - I ride this more than any other ride b/c the line is always so short
TSM - I never thought I would love this as much as I do
HM - What can I say, it's a classic
TTA - It's a nice way to put your feet up and relax while in the parks
Spaceship Earth - same as TTA

My #1 is RnR, followed by ToT and then Soarin. But I love TSM, too, and many others, so I guess I can't narrow it down...:lmao:

Haunted Mansion!!!

PotC, ToT and SE are all pretty high up on my list as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter