Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

Well, my last visit, I made my wife go on Rockin' Roller Coaster with me so many times one day that for about the next month or 2 I think she probably would have flipped out and hurt me if she ever heard an Aerosmith song.

I like thrill rides though and I like Aerosmith, so I love that ride.

I can also ride the classics over and over as well...
POTC, HM, Thunder, Space Mt (and the old Figment, RIP)

Spaceship Earth and Haunted Mansion are the 2 that a lot of other people have said but the one that I am probably most addicted to and is my favorite is Mickey's Philharmagic. Once that smell of pie hits my nose I start to feel all smitten. :love:

There are rides and attractions that I can enjoy over and over,but for addicting, I would have to go with Buzz and Toy Story Mania. I just know that next time through, I can get a better score!

Spash Mtn.
Space Mtn.
Peter Pan
Pirates

Look, they are all "old school" LOL! and, at Disneyland too! I do really like EE at AK, but Spash Mtn. still rules.:dumbo:

Splash Mountain no doubt! This ride is what Disney is all about - wonderful theming, great music, thrill at the end...

Pirates of the Carribean and Haunted Mansion are the two i am addicted to. I drive my wife nuts wanting to ride them.

For most of the family it's Buzz. That's the only one we've rode multiple times in a row: interactive rides are SO fun! My DD's love Big Thunder. Only DH & I have experienced Toy Story Mania, so when we go in June 2011 it may tie Buzz as the family fav. We also all love Kilamanjaro Safari at AK.

TTA for sure, its so relaxing and once I sit down in the blue cars it is very difficult for me to get back out, I usually will loop the thing continuously without getting out and it gets better every time I ride.

I am another who just can't get enough of HM. One thing that makes it so great is that its always a walk-on. I would be the same was about TSMM, but I refuse to deal with the ridiculous lines or FP juggling for that more than once per trip.

TSM, RnRC, and ToT!!! When I was at WDW in February, I rode RnRC and Tot probably five or six times each! Of course, I only rode TSM once (due to the whole line issue) but if I could have, I would have ridden it more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter