Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

pirates and haunted mansion are by far my favorites. Im more about theme and story than thrill ride and those are tops.

I'd have to say my most addictive ride would be the Tower of Terror. I love the feeling of "free falling" and not knowing what is going to happen next. If I could only ride this ride all day long, I would be one happy little camper!

Our whole family is completely nuts about Splash Mountain. I'm not sure what it is..but we love it.
Personally I also love POC. There is just so much nostalgia for me on that one:)

I've been running a tally since starting this thread and it looks like Haunted Mansion is in the lead (so far)! (Can't say that I'm not surprised - what a great classic you never can get tired of :thumbsup2)

Tower of Terror (ToT)
PoTC (Dead men tell no tales!!)
EE (but please do not ring the bells)
Soarin (my personal favorite...love the music, the smell, etc. :lovestruc)

BTMRR never, ever gets old! I could go 'round and 'round all day and night and never mind.

I also love Carousel of Progress (you can't imagine how I was able to annoy my parents as a child...6 times a day.), Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Rock'n'Rollercoaster as well as the TTA.

Mickey's PhilHarMagic never ceases to amaze and entertain me, either.

In December I am taking my nephews and their momma, and so we have been having little planning conversations with the boys (currently 3 1/2 and 6 1/2) recently since they seem to have a radar that picks up anybody talking about Disney within a 100-yard radius of their ears.

We just did the 'what is your favorite ride?' discussion over the weekend.

The 3 1/2 year old: Pooh. And the one with the dirty feet (Pirates). And not the one with the floating lady head who has no arms because she's mean (Haunted Mansion - still scares him a little, I guess). But I like the one with the boats (after further questioning, this seems to be the one in Mexico with Donald Duck).

His older brother: Thunder Mountain. Teacups. And Soarin. Is {younger brother} going to be big enough for Soarin? Cause he'll like it a lot too.

His Momma: Carousel of Progress. And anything else that doesn't spin.

Mine are BTMRR, Haunted Mansion, Teacups, and Carousel of Progress (put me down for "Old School").

Soarin, Space Mountain....and don't ask me why :confused3 but I have to ride Peter Pan's Flight each trip ... more of a required ritual.

I think my favorite ride is Tower of Terror, but it seems to change every few months with me.

POC..I could ride it over and over again. I ride it many times on one trip. If it was going to be closed when I was there, i'd have to reschedule my trip..lol.

i don't know why, but we really like going on Spaceship Earth. it's not like RnR where you want to go over and over again in a row, but when we are at WDW for 9 or 10 days, each time we are at Epcot, i feel the pull to do Spaceship Earth "one more time".

Oh, I just love Disney. I have two sentimental favorites that I just can't walk by without walking on.

Pirates of the Carribean and Haunted Mansion.

I love Splash Mountain....although Test Track is a close second. I watch ride thrus on youtube to get a fix all the time :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter