Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

Does anyone know why I can't see my countdown ticker? It shows up as a red X. I can see all other pics tho.

and thanks everyone for posting your most addictive rides - anymore?

Haunted Mansion for me, definitely! Hurry baaaaaaaaack........Hurry baaaaaaaaaaaack! Be sure to bring your death certificate.......:thumbsup2

After looking at my videos from my Dec 2008 trip, I definitely now believe that I could ride BTMR over and over again. I thought I could ride EE twice in a row but after I rode in the front seat, I had to wait a couple of hours :rotfl2: That backwards part really gets to me but so fun!!

RNR for me. Can't get enough of Aerosmith and all the G forces at the beginning of the ride :goodvibes

For me, Peter Pan's Flight :tink:, Spaceship Earth (it's educational! :teacher:), and The Great Movie Ride popcorn::.

My Dad LOVES Splash, though, so I always end up riding that a lot, too.

EE, Splash Mountain (How do ya do? Pleased ta meet ya!), RnR, TSM, and ToT. I love most of them though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter