Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

If anyone is perusing the Shop Disney site and notices the Sleeping Beauty Castle and Walt Disney Pop (Funko) is back is stock, can you update here? I missed my chance when it went live. DH really had his heart set on it for our Funko collection. Thanks!

Last edited:

If anyone is perusing the Shop Disney site and notices the Sleeping Beauty Castle and Walt Disney Pop (Funko) is back is stock, can you update here? I missed my chance when it went live. DH really had his heart set on it for our Funko collection. Thanks!
See my post above yours. That item is now available for pre-order on Shop Disney! Go ahead and pre-order now. If you find it sooner, you can always cancel with Shop Disney. But at least you'll have one on order in the meantime.

See my post above yours. That item is now available for pre-order on Shop Disney! Go ahead and pre-order now. If you find it sooner, you can always cancel with Shop Disney. But at least you'll have one on order in the meantime.
The preorder is gone now. It's listed as sold out again.

Oh no! Well, if anyone sees this item available somewhere, please post here!
@StarlitNight05 : Keep an eye on this thread -- we've got DISers with sharp eyes! Someone will post if they see it!
Thank you! I appreciate it. And thanks for moving my post to the appropriate spot. :)

I'd go to DtD and snag one, but I'm in Northern California and it's not worth the drive for the limited experience. I'd also feel guilty doing any unnecessary travel now. Hopefully it pops back up on Shop Disney!

Thank you! I appreciate it. And thanks for moving my post to the appropriate spot. :)

I'd go to DtD and snag one, but I'm in Northern California and it's not worth the drive for the limited experience. I'd also feel guilty doing any unnecessary travel now. Hopefully it pops back up on Shop Disney!
Don’t forget to check your local Disney store as well if you have one.

You guys.

I *just* opened my 65th spirit jersey. I ordered it forever ago but had it sent to work. We're working from home and I kinda forgot about it. I picked it up and holy cow, it's BEEYOOTEEFUL!!! Seriously, so sparkly and gorgeous.

Do you want the castle or Walt? If the castle, the castle is the same as the one with the Mickey funko.

You guys.

I *just* opened my 65th spirit jersey. I ordered it forever ago but had it sent to work. We're working from home and I kinda forgot about it. I picked it up and holy cow, it's BEEYOOTEEFUL!!! Seriously, so sparkly and gorgeous.
I bought it when they had the 65th merch waiting room thing going on - I got through while getting a pedi with my BFF and she looked at the pic and said "Meh." Then she saw it in person and was just astounded with the sparkly and bummed that she missed it. She grabbed one when we went to DTD in September, so no harm done, but the picture they show online of it seriously do not do it justice.

You guys.

I bought it when they had the 65th merch waiting room thing going on - I got through while getting a pedi with my BFF and she looked at the pic and said "Meh." Then she saw it in person and was just astounded with the sparkly and bummed that she missed it. She grabbed one when we went to DTD in September, so no harm done, but the picture they show online of it seriously do not do it justice.
Beautiful, sparkly 65th Anniversary Spirit Jersey is still available at WOD! Various other 65th merchandise is also available (no backpacks, though).

I tried adding it to an order yesterday to get to free shipping but it didn't make it through check-out. I got an unavailable item error. Hopefully that's fixed now, but I'm not going to try again. I already have a pre-order for the version with Drum Major Mickey through Amazon, so I really don't need this one.
Ah shoot! Same here. It's not letting me checkout. Maybe I was too late...the saga continues! But thank you @theluckyrabbit for the heads up. I appreciate it so much.

I tried adding it to an order yesterday to get to free shipping but it didn't make it through check-out. I got an unavailable item error. Hopefully that's fixed now, but I'm not going to try again. I already have a pre-order for the version with Drum Major Mickey through Amazon, so I really don't need this one.
I have the Mickey one, too, and love it!

Ah shoot! Same here. It's not letting me checkout. Maybe I was too late...the saga continues! But thank you @theluckyrabbit for the heads up. I appreciate it so much.
Keep trying and we'll keep checking for you -- fingers crossed that one of these days that item will be yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!