Disney 2015...am I the only one?

I see several of you have already traveled and or are planning to travel in March. We are about to book ours and I see that several of you have or are going in March/April. I contacted a Disney Vacation Planner to start planning and she "strongly discouraged" us from going at this time. She said it is Disney's peak season starting Mid February. I know it's Spring Break, but really mid February? I was looking at Feb. 28- March 7, 2015. The crowd calendar's look low except for the last couple of days, so I am confused! Have any of you been at this time and how bad is it? Looks better than summer crowds to me. Help! !:confused3

As a 13 year local that is a great week to go! Starting the 2nd week of March thru the 3rd week of April is when I would stay far far away:)

The only time in Feb I would discourage is Presidents Day and that weekend. Other than that those dates sound good to me, we've been around that time twice before and everything was a walk on or five min wait!!

We're going presidents weekend 2015 bc I'm a teacher and stuck with school vacations. Ds is 2 so we have low expectations for our 1 park day before our 4 day dcl cruise.. It's all what you make iy

As a 13 year local that is a great week to go! Starting the 2nd week of March thru the 3rd week of April is when I would stay far far away:)

Thanks! I am thinking about contacting someone wlse because she's already giving me conflicting information! What about pool time then?

Thanks! I am thinking about contacting someone wlse because she's already giving me conflicting information! What about pool time then?

Pool time is tough...the weather this past year was very cold, some years it has been warmer in the beginning of March. The pools at disney are kept nice and warm though:)

We're going the first week of March, I don't expect it to be too bad crowd wise that week and will just hope for decent weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter