DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, im actually pretty set with my adrs except maybe adding a tutto italia...but if i dont get it, i wont be upset...well, maybe a little!! lol...i wish they had the adr system set up online already, it would be way easier for me to stalk ressies that way!!:lmao:
Mine look pretty good, too. I just REALLY want 1900 Park for dinner! Not an easy thing to get for a group of 11! Other than that, I am happy with what we have.

I agree about the online ressie's, the other day the woman I spoke to at Disney Dining remembered me from a previous day... yes, I am a Dining stalker!:rotfl2:

I had a feeling he was gay. For a long time. See, my mom liked him best. She also liked Lance Bass best out of the guys in 'Nsync. She has a knack for picking them! ;)

Same here.. I also tend to lead toward the gay ones...

Donnie fan here! But I'm sad b/c I don't see them coming close to the Cincinnati area. Hopefully they will add on some more dates.

Donnie fan here! But I'm sad b/c I don't see them coming close to the Cincinnati area. Hopefully they will add on some more dates.
Hi, Perkins5... hope they add on more dates for you! Will they be anywhere close at all?

Hi Girls! Back from our WDW vacation and have been catching up on all the New Kids stuff i missed!

Perkins5 I understand no pittsburgh show either:sad2: so it still looks like I have to drive to Cleveland, I just cant find anyone that wants to go along! i hate the thoughts of driving by myself.

Welcome back danalee! How was your trip?

Did you see the new blog from your man today on nkotb.com?

We had a great time, a little wet but still great!:thumbsup2

I did see "my mans" post! Face time.....:faint: He is just so awesome!:cloud9:

It looks more and more like I am road tripping to Cleveland, I just cant imagine not seeing this tour!:worship:

I think it will be worth the road trip!

Glad you had a nice trip... sorry about the weather. I am hoping we dodge the hurricane fallout in September. Seven days is just too long to be stuck in the hotel with my in-laws!

getting excited....2 months till the atlanta show and charlotte show...i cant wait!! ive also heard a rumor that the message board on nkotb.com is supposed to be opening back soon!!! i hope so!!! wooooohoo!!:banana:

getting excited....2 months till the atlanta show and charlotte show...i cant wait!! ive also heard a rumor that the message board on nkotb.com is supposed to be opening back soon!!! i hope so!!! wooooohoo!!:banana:
I second the wooooooohoooooo! :banana:

Hey, quietgirll... I think we will be at WDW at the same time. I saw on the Septemebr ADR thread that our dates are similar. What are your exact dates? Ours are 9/18-9/24.

yep- well be there the 19th until the 28th...just 24 more days!! i just booked a boma breakfast a little bit ago that i decided to add, and i just cant wait....:banana: :banana: :banana:

which resort will yall be staying at??

ohhh...were going to be at pop....are you going to book the bounceback for next year?? we are, but i cant decide if we will stick with pop, upgrade to cbr or csr, or maybe OKW or SSR. we are going to try and check a few of those resorts out this year just to see if we think we would like them!!

ohhh...were going to be at pop....are you going to book the bounceback for next year?? we are, but i cant decide if we will stick with pop, upgrade to cbr or csr, or maybe OKW or SSR. we are going to try and check a few of those resorts out this year just to see if we think we would like them!!
I haven't decided yet, but if we do, we will probably check out the discounted rate at OKW and SSR.

POP will be fun! Hope you have a great trip!!! Watch for my fuschia bag and LGMH!

Girls have a great time when you go to WDW, we are going next year at Christmas, finally! I've wanted to forever it just never seemed to work so next Christmas it is, I'm so excited!:thumbsup2

We just ate at Boma for breakfast, oh my gosh so yummy! My son declared it is "favorite breakfast of the trip" and ask to go back next time and try dinner. I was shocked, not that it was good but that it was his fave, I mean with no characters he must have really liked te food.:goodvibes
I am doing a dining review over on those boards and Boma is my next to post!

hmdavid thanks for the link to the four new songs, all awesome of course!!;)

Girls have a great time when you go to WDW, we are going next year at Christmas, finally! I've wanted to forever it just never seemed to work so next Christmas it is, I'm so excited!:thumbsup2

We just ate at Boma for breakfast, oh my gosh so yummy! My son declared it is "favorite breakfast of the trip" and ask to go back next time and try dinner. I was shocked, not that it was good but that it was his fave, I mean with no characters he must have really liked te food.:goodvibes
I am doing a dining review over on those boards and Boma is my next to post!

hmdavid thanks for the link to the four new songs, all awesome of course!!;)

I would love to go at Christmas, too. We might be going next year at Christmas with my parents and sisters. Maybe we wil be there at the same time!

We have Boma scheduled this time for dinner, but I might be cancelling it. We are doing Jiko as well for my MIL's birthday, and it is a pretty long haul out there. I would LOVE to do Boma for breakfast, though. I am going to go see if I can find your dining review... I love those!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter