DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that in those pics they are wearing very similar clothes to what they wore 20 years ago.

My favorite was always Jordan. I also think he has aged the best of all of them and he is still pretty attractive.

I saw them in concert when I was 12 but don't think I'll get to see them again. I would like to know if they sing new songs mostly. I have zero interest in hearing their new songs; I would only want to hear the old ones!

Also, I had that Marky Mark CK picture on the front of my school binder for the longest time! :rotfl:

I think they said that they will sing a mix of the new and old songs :goodvibes

It's funny that in those pics they are wearing very similar clothes to what they wore 20 years ago.

My favorite was always Jordan. I also think he has aged the best of all of them and he is still pretty attractive.

I saw them in concert when I was 12 but don't think I'll get to see them again. I would like to know if they sing new songs mostly. I have zero interest in hearing their new songs; I would only want to hear the old ones!

Also, I had that Marky Mark CK picture on the front of my school binder for the longest time! :rotfl:

Oh, I forgot to mention I REFUSED to miss my first NKOTB concert for medical reasons. So, my mom (a nurse) went against her best judgment and let me go. I was instructed not to touch anyone ... I was pretty contagious with the chicken pox! I was hard-core. Thank God I only had one pock on my face and could cover it with my luscious bangs. None of my friends got the pox either.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Oh, I forgot to mention I REFUSED to miss my first NKOTB concert for medical reasons. So, my mom (a nurse) went against her best judgment and let me go. I was instructed not to touch anyone ... I was pretty contagious with the chicken pox! I was hard-core. Thank God I only had one pock on my face and could cover it with my luscious bangs. None of my friends got the pox either.

I did hear Kathie Lee say that... and I really dislike her now!

I think that is why I liked Joey "back in the day" as well... I even had our wedding planned! Now, I am crushin' on the sibling to the hottie in your fabulous photo!!! But I will always love Joe, he was my first love!

HMDAVID we totally agree on that last statement - don't get me wrong - JoeMac is still Hot and his voice still makes me melt - listening to him sing Single on the MOA vids brought a smile to my face! I just think Donnie is for the woman in me or something - He is just mighty fine now! :love:

The are going to be one the Today show again very soon - so Kathie Lee better keep her trap shut - although I think it's impossible for her to do that!

HMDAVID we totally agree on that last statement - don't get me wrong - JoeMac is still Hot and his voice still makes me melt - listening to him sing Single on the MOA vids brought a smile to my face! I just think Donnie is for the woman in me or something - He is just mighty fine now! :love:
quote]

While we were waiting for endless hours at the MOA, my friend that I was with decided that I have a thing for Donnie now because I secretly have athing for the "bad boy". She could be right, every boyfriend I have ever had, with the exception of the one I married, would fall into the "bad boy" category!!!:rotfl:

I think my new "obsession" is because I've always dated nice guys and now am happily married to one! DW can be my "bad boy" without breaking any rules!!! :ssst:

I think my new "obsession" is because I've always dated nice guys and now am happily married to one! DW can be my "bad boy" without breaking any rules!!! :ssst:

I am so happy that I married my "nice guy" but I agree about the "bad boy w/o breaking the rules" theory!

This photo was just added to the Flickr on nkotb.com. Thought it would be a nice one to post here...

2775291568_c527c4e993.jpg

Squeee! Just bought my plane ticket for the Boston meet and greet! I can't believe I am actually doing this!

Anyone see Perez Hilton's article about Jon yesterday? NKOTBfans.com is really buzzin' about it.

I know, I am soooo happy that he has found someone. He has been through so much and deserves to be happy!

Anyone see Perez Hilton's article about Jon yesterday? NKOTBfans.com is really buzzin' about it.

I had a feeling he was gay. For a long time. See, my mom liked him best. She also liked Lance Bass best out of the guys in 'Nsync. She has a knack for picking them! ;)

I had a feeling he was gay. For a long time. See, my mom liked him best. She also liked Lance Bass best out of the guys in 'Nsync. She has a knack for picking them! ;)
I have a sister that does the same!

I guess we can't jump to conclusions until Jon makes the announcement himself.

ahhhhhhh....i never come over to this board, so i just happened to follow a link in somebodys signature!! love love the nks... :D going to see them in atlanta and charlotte, and cant wait!!! :D:banana:

thanks heather! i actually followed you over from the sept adr cancellation thread!!! lol..

thanks heather! i actually followed you over from the sept adr cancellation thread!!! lol..
I hope you are having more luck with ADR's than I am! It's funny, I saw your post over there and saw your siggie and almost PM'd you to check out our little corner of New Kids! I am glad you found the link!!!

well, im actually pretty set with my adrs except maybe adding a tutto italia...but if i dont get it, i wont be upset...well, maybe a little!! lol...i wish they had the adr system set up online already, it would be way easier for me to stalk ressies that way!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter