Discovering DVC timandlesley style-A PTR, 19 days TRIP REPORT LINK PG.119!!!!!

Thanks so much everyone for your safe travels posts. Everyone is sleeping and I need to start packing in the dark- we're taking it easy today and decided to pack this morning, I just didn't feel like tackling it last night.
Believe it or not I already have the travel day and day 1 of our trip written with pictures all ready to post- Tim and I need to decide on a TR name and I'll post the link and get it up for your reading pleasure : ) I want to get a move on it since we leave for another vacation to Michigan on July 17th (our anniversary).
Well, wish me luck in the packing department, and pray for a safe flight home - I'll be posting soon.
Lesley

Oh Lesley, the dreaded end of vacation packing. Why does it always fall to the Moms to ge that done? :laughing:

Have a safe trip home. I am looking forward to your trip report and excited to know you already have a couple posts done:thumbsup2 It will get me through my last 2 1/2 weeks of my summer school session as I rush to get all last assignments done.:eeyore:

Hope your travel day goes well. You have your TR started already! Can't wait to hear about all your new adventures during your trip.:surfweb:

I'm glad to hear that you all had a great time! Here's to safe travels home :goodvibes:

Hope Narcoossee's was everything you hoped for!

Have a safe trip back...looking forward to reading all about your long vacation!

OK who out there is super excited to read this TR:yay::yay::yay: I mean besides actually going to Disney World this is the next best thing!!!! I have not been back to the most magical place ever in two years and so far no plans to go back anytime soon so I am REALLY looking forward to this one!!popcorn::popcorn:: Wishing you safe traveling Lesley and Tim...

Seems like you have been gone forever! So glad you had a great time. I can't wait to read the report!

Safe travels home!

Wow-that's what I call dedicated!! Already have the first day done:thumbsup2
I know a lot of us cannot wait to start reading!! Wishing you a safe trip home!!

Lesley, can't wait to start reading the report, there must be SO much to tell! Have a safe trip home.

I hope you all made it home safely! I can't wait to hear all about your amazingly long trip :thumbsup2 I'm honestly in awe that you already have it started!! Way to go! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter