Discovering DVC timandlesley style-A PTR, 19 days TRIP REPORT LINK PG.119!!!!!

Hope you are enjoying the final days of your trip! I'm looking forward to reading your trip report!!!! Safe travels...

I usually lurk around, but loved reading your trip report last year. I can't wait to read this one. Have a safe trip back. Can't wait to see those pics!:banana:

Hello everyone:goodvibes,
Well, can't believe this Magical trip is coming to an end, we have had an incredible time!!!! We hit Animal Kingdom today and got everything in we wanted to - we can actually say we saw and did everything that we wanted to this trip which we have never been able to say before.:banana:
We have dinner at Narcosses tonight - can't wait! :cloud9:
Then time to pack up - we fly out tomorrow afternoon and won't get home (after flight and drive home) until after midnight. So please pray for our safe travels and I promise to get started on the trip report right away, can't wait to share all of our adventures with you, so stay tuned - I will be starting a different thread for that and will put a link here for it - stay tuned!
Lesley

That is quite an accomplishment that you got to see and do everything that you wanted. I always leave Disney with the feeling "next time". Enjoy your Narcooses dinner ... that is a nice place to spend your last Disney dinner. Can't wait to see and hear all about your trip.

Hoping and praying for your safe trip home :goodvibes

Glad you got to do everything you wanted

Safe Travels

Can't wait to hear of your adventures when you get home :wizard:

Have a great dinner tonight and a safe and easy trip home tomorrow!!! Can't wait to start reading your TR!!!!!:banana:

Aww..it's coming to an end. It's been fun reading your live reports and I can just "hear" the enthusiasm and excitement in your posts! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures and see your pictures. Can't imagine what the 4th of July crowd pictures look like! :eek:

Here's wishing you and your family safe travels! :thumbsup2

Heather

I'm praying for your safe return.....so glad you all had such a FANTASTIC time!!!! Here's to MANY more!!!!

Good Luck Lesley with the trip home. Thanks for the tips on FB about the parks I am getting very excited. Can't wait to read your TR. I will keep you guys in my prayers

Jeanine

Sad that you'll be leaving the magic and back to reality.
Just think though, you'll be reaching the stars once again
on your fall trip!! I am so looking forward to reading all
about your fun this trip!! Safe travels!!:)

So glad to hear your family has had a wonderful vacation. I can't wait to read all about it and see all the pictures! Have a safe trip back home! I bet Mickey misses you all as much as you all miss him! It is sad to leave Disney,but always nice to get back to your "pet babies" and let them know you still love them! I know for me it is anyway!:goodvibes

Glad you had a great trip. Here's hoping for a safe trip home with no airport delays! Take care of yourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter