Disboutiquers Part 23 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
side back side measure. The chair costumes I know hooked on the side around the back to the other side. They stopped at the feet so it didn't bother her. The ones out of fleece also kept her warm like a blanket but were attach so they didn't fall off. They openned to like an access panel. I know that sounded so clear like mud:rotfl2:. A tutu one is very easy.

lol....so looking at the wheelchair, where do you want the measurement to start??? lol??? and then across the back and then it would be the same as the 1st measurement down the other side, right?

Both ideas are wonderful - fun decorations, and then also maybe something to keep the little one warm (she doesnt move a whole lot)!!!!

if you tell me the start point, I'll ask mom to measure!!!

WOW - both are GREAT ideas!! Especially with all the kids!!!! I can only imagine all the water bottles!! lol - do you need me to get you any info or measurements????:goodvibes

When do you need it? I'm up in Canada so I know it takes longer to ship, that's part of the reason I haven't signed up on the Gives.

lol....so looking at the wheelchair, where do you want the measurement to start??? lol??? and then across the back and then it would be the same as the 1st measurement down the other side, right?

Both ideas are wonderful - fun decorations, and then also maybe something to keep the little one warm (she doesnt move a whole lot)!!!!

if you tell me the start point, I'll ask mom to measure!!!

the two sides should be the same but you never know. I need both sides and the back. Nothing from the front. Another clear as mud thought tonight. I will try to show you somehow after the measurements.

WOW - both are GREAT ideas!! Especially with all the kids!!!! I can only imagine all the water bottles!! lol - do you need me to get you any info or measurements????:goodvibes

When do you need it? I'm up in Canada so I know it takes longer to ship, that's part of the reason I haven't signed up on the Gives.

Aww - you should totally sign up!!! We have other members from Canada, and we recently did a Big Give for a little boy in Canada!!! We dont need this shipped until December 7th!!!!!! Im so excited!!!! What do you think?:wizard:

In general, the ship dates are 3-4 weeks before the family travels, and we try to post the big give 2-4 weeks (there are sometimes special circumstances) - so you'd have plenty of notice and planning time for your creation or pixie dust!!!! Its really FUN!!!!!

the two sides should be the same but you never know. I need both sides and the back. Nothing from the front. Another clear as mud thought tonight. I will try to show you somehow after the measurements.

on the side - do you want the measurement to start down by the wheel or by the footrest or by the arm rest???? I'd be happy to pm mom tonight!!

Here is the brochure for her kidkart... http://www.spinlife.com/files/KidKart_Express.pdf

th_051.jpg

I will definitely participate in more Big Gives in the future -- though may not have much time until after Christmas -- I am swamped with other things right now.
Love the shirts and the costumes!

YAY!!! Got my shirt done for Disneyland!!!
th_100_2180.jpg
great plaid!

The P&F shirts are great! M is going to flip when she sees them! I love the Minnie tee shirt dress!

These are really cute!

Adorable!

Lining and tulle layer of skirt:
th_IMG_0714.jpg
I love this skirt! What pattern is it? I think I have seen it on YCMT but maybe not?

First day was Remy and I didn't get a picture of DD in the skirt.
th_IMG_1120.jpg
Everything is adorable! Is the crown fabric or ribbon?

th_SignatureQuilt.jpg

The signatures are actually embroidered onto the blocks because they probably last longer than fabric marker. The Mickey heads are appliques. I still need to actually quilt and bind it, though it probably won't happen until the new year!
I love this! Did you digitize the actual signature or was it one you bought?

I am just interested to see. The only thing we ever have done to Alex's chairs is add lights and things like that. This sounds much cooler!

Everything is adorable! Is the crown fabric or ribbon? !

I
Everything came out beautiful.:goodvibes

Really CUTE!! Especially love the Christmas dress!!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone. The Christmas dress is the one I got the most comments one.

The crown is fabric, part of the line that goes with the Eiffel tower print by Micheal miller.
http://www.fabric.com/quilting-fabr...ing-fabrics-michael-miller-rouge-et-noir.aspx

I decided to finally unlurk and say hi since I decided to sign up for the Big Give group. I have been following the thread for at least 3 parts now and have been admiring everyone's work. I figure it is time for me to join in the fun!

It sounds like a few people are planning, making, or recently completed their autograph quilt, so I decided to show my work in progress!

SignatureQuilt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That is awesome!!

That came out really great!

Thank you! :)
I LOVE IT!

And please pass along to your husband (Mr. Mc Duck?) thanks from me and millions of other Americans for his service in the US Navy :sail:. He's probably one of the few people who does NOT get Veteran's Day off.

Thank you for the compliment on the outfit....and thank you also for the thanks to my hubby. I will be sure and show this to him tomorrow. He's on duty right now, blah.

I love this skirt! What pattern is it? I think I have seen it on YCMT but maybe not?

Thanks! It is the Twirl Scallopini by CarlaC. The top is a Portrait Peasant.

I decided to finally unlurk and say hi since I decided to sign up for the Big Give group. I have been following the thread for at least 3 parts now and have been admiring everyone's work. I figure it is time for me to join in the fun!

It sounds like a few people are planning, making, or recently completed their autograph quilt, so I decided to show my work in progress!

SignatureQuilt.jpg

This is inspired by the following "quilt" at Mickey's tent:

SignatureQuiltInspiration.jpg

The signatures are actually embroidered onto the blocks because they probably last longer than fabric marker. The Mickey heads are appliques. I still need to actually quilt and bind it, though it probably won't happen until the new year!

Thanks for looking!

Oh wow! I am in awe! I have to say we leave in 2 days and I'm thinking I need to cut some squares fast so I can have them autographed and do that for my kiddos. Very nice job!

Christmas Outfit Question??

Where are all the awesome Disney Christmas outfits?? I know I've seen them here before, and I know not everyone posts to the photobucket album.. BUT there isn't one single Christmas outfit in there!

If you've made one, can I see it? Is there another link to somewhere with awesome disney christmas outfits?? I just need some inspiration for our trip in two weeks! THANK YOU!!!!

:worship::worship::worship:

SignatureQuilt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That quilt is so awesome!! If only people wouldn't keep giving more ideas of things I want to do LOL!!

th_SignatureQuilt.jpg

th_SignatureQuiltInspiration.jpg

Thanks for looking!

FABULOUS! I love that you shared the inspiration shot too.

SignatureQuilt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well, Gee Thanks!!!! If my DD10 sees that I am in trouble! That is the way she wanted me to do her quilt last year....and I still haven't sewn hers together yet! (I've made three...two for the foster children and one for my GD...but not my son's and daughter's!)

Of course her ideas were not as detailed as this...and it has given me some new ideas... but really, I still have 33 shirts and have now added 4 more dresses to what I have to get finished in just 16 days!

I will not look, I will not look! I will not look!

Nini

Just an update: I went and saw my dad. He is out of the hospital but seems to think he is not really sick. He also thought that if he gets a bone marrow transplant, he will be cured. He does not seem to realize that his type of cancer has a very high relapse rate ( three yr survival rate is 15%, five yr less).

Also, if you could spare some good thoughts for me, I would appreciate it. My dr called with some bad test results before I left and I am now scheduled for a biopsy. Thanks.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Denial is the first stage of grief and can take a while to get over, hope he works through it.

SignatureQuilt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That is awesome. Did you embroider by hand?

Emily

24 hours until we leave for the airport...and I am at work until at least 3.

I have 4 more appliques to do for Claire's dress for CRT, 2 criss-cross halters to sew, 2 round neck tops to sew, Claire's dress (simply sweet) to sew, 3 dresses to sew bias tape to, a skirt and a top to take in (Molly is apparently tinier than I thought) and 10 T-shirts to applique.

Of the T-shirts, I feel like I HAVE to get 5 of them done...the rest would be icing on the cake.

Plus I have to finish the autograph books, although Claire is old enough I can put her on Cricut duty tonight and I can tie the ribbons on the binding at the airport.

And I still have to finish packing! LUckily I have an awesome DH who has been helping me pile things on top of the suitcase all week.

Something tells me I'm not getting any sleep tonight! That's okay though because I'll be at Disney tomorrow!!!!!

SignatureQuilt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wowzaa! That is one heck of a way to delurk. I love it :love::lovestruc

This is what Mom measured...

So, from the foot rest to the top of the handle - 36"
Across the handle - 17"
From the handle down the opposite side to the footrest - 36"

What do ya think????:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!