Disboutiquers October Dismeet

How exciting!!! I get to be in on one of the Disboutique Meet Threads!!! Hey, where is Karen???

We won't be doing MNSSHP either.

MNSSHP is not scary...hence the title ;) But it is a lot of money if you kids get scared so I get why it's a toss up for someone people. Personally, we wouldn't miss it!

We are going 10/25.

We've never gone to Disney at this time of year but Michael absolutely LOOOOOOVES all of the villians -- they are his favorite characters in any given movie -- so I have a feeling that he is going to absolutely love it! He has been looking at some of the pictures here on the dis & just grins from ear to ear while looking at all of them.

It really isn't the scary factor for us. It is just extra tickets and staying up WAY too late with the little ones. My 2yo would be MISERABLE.

Last yr at the MNSSHP is put my 6yr old in the stroller & put my 1yr old in a sleepy wrap (5yrd or stretchy material, I felt like I should be in a tribe w/ my kid strapped to me). My DS could keep going if he didn't have to walk. They pooped out around 11:30, but we stayed w/ the sleeping babies enjoying the surroundings & taking pics.

We will be there later in October too. Our trip is booked for Oct. 30 through Nov. 5. But if a deal comes out for the end of October I may change the dates. We have tickets to MNSSHP for Halloween Night (Oct. 31)

I am looking forward to the Parade and Hallowishes and Trick or Treating around the Magic Kingdom.

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort in a Pirate Room.

We are at POP Sept 29 - Oct 6.

We are thinking about MNSSHP on Oct 1st. Going to try to get Liberty Tree Tavern for that night.

Would love to get ADR for Hoop De Doo Sept 29th, but may have a better time getting it after free dine is over.

We are also doing MNSSHP on October 1st. That is my DD 5th birthday and we hope to do Park Fare and then onto MNSSHP.

Oh, I remember, Karen is in Vegas!! She should be back today.

I don't do MNSSHP for religious reasons.

Hey Cindee- I was gonna come and get you if you didn't show up!

But noone bothered to shout at Tifani. I get it. It's ok. You like Cindee better. I understand.:headache:

Elisa BETTER make it out to THIS meet!!! :yay::yay::yay:

We will definitely be doing MNSSHP...Haven't missed it in 5 years? And Little has already put in her order for a Belle costume. :scared1:

I don't have ressies, waiting to see what works out date wise for a GTG. Bonus, this time I will have B and the Littlest w/ me!!! YAY! We will probably only be coming for 3 nights, 4 days though.

But noone bothered to shout at Tifani. I get it. It's ok. You like Cindee better. I understand.:headache:

Elisa BETTER make it out to THIS meet!!! :yay::yay::yay:

We will definitely be doing MNSSHP...Haven't missed it in 5 years? And Little has already put in her order for a Belle costume. :scared1:

I don't have ressies, waiting to see what works out date wise for a GTG. Bonus, this time I will have B and the Littlest w/ me!!! YAY! We will probably only be coming for 3 nights, 4 days though.

No worries I KNEW as soon as MNSSHP was mentioned you would post;)

How is Little? And Littlest?

We are undecided on MNSSHP. I don't want to spend the money and say the same thing every year. We aren't going but then we always discuss it and know it will be the *last* one we can do because of Dallas' school schedule. Let's just say our *last* one was supposed to be 3 years ago!

I do wait until the night of the party to buy though. We went once in the rain and I"ll never do it again. I'll pay the extra or take the chances of it being sold out. The parade is the best and if it doesn't run I prefer not to be there.

This will be our 3rd year at MNSSHP. I am having a bit of problem with going since we have been there done that. It is expensive but in the same breath, I love the parade, DS thinks that is really how halloween is celebrated.:love: We are out as a family and we have such a good time. Ok, we are going this year. Yes, we always dress up. DH can't make up his mind for this trip. I have offered up a few suggestions and he says no. I like the 101 dalmatians idea, waiters and a cook, Queen of hearts with subjects. I think it will end up the boys as pirates and me as???

I don't know when as we buy the tickets the day before depending on the forecast for rain. Most likely the 29th or 1st.

For all those celebrating a birthday. We love the Cinderella slipper for a special dessert. It is served at the GF and the castle.

BTW, Oregonmommyoftwo got me ADR's for LeCellier!:banana:

I'm heeeeeere!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at AKV from the 5-8 October.

We should try to snag a pontoon for Illuminations or a Wishes cruise! That'd be fun!

Yay, we have Karen and T!!

T, do you know your dates yet? I knew you'd show up eventually. ;)

My kids would definitely be scared of MNSSHP! We have to fast forward through "grim grinning ghosts" and Sawyer was terrified of the Haunted Mansion. Just the way people have their faces painted would scare them. Honestly, it might scare me, too! :rotfl:

From looking at the dates, it looks like we're not all going to be able to get together, since our dates are scattered all over the month. For instance, Mindy is leaving on the 6th and Karen is arriving on the 6th! So, we're going to have to figure out when the biggest number of us can get together and figure out a big meet for that day.

Teresa would prefer not to meet in a park because she is only doing one day at the parks and wants that to be reserved for park touring only.

I would prefer a meet sometime in the afternoon or evening so we can do the parks in the morning and then meet up with you all for dinner and some chatting later on. Or, chatting/dinner/more chatting like we did in May!

As we found in May, something less organized is better. Everyone just likes to get together to talk and we don't need any real "activity" to do! It's hard to move a big group around the park anyway!

Yay, we have Karen and T!!

T, do you know your dates yet? I knew you'd show up eventually. ;)

My kids would definitely be scared of MNSSHP! We have to fast forward through "grim grinning ghosts" and Sawyer was terrified of the Haunted Mansion. Just the way people have their faces painted would scare them. Honestly, it might scare me, too! :rotfl:

From looking at the dates, it looks like we're not all going to be able to get together, since our dates are scattered all over the month. For instance, Mindy is leaving on the 6th and Karen is arriving on the 6th! So, we're going to have to figure out when the biggest number of us can get together and figure out a big meet for that day.

Teresa would prefer not to meet in a park because she is only doing one day at the parks and wants that to be reserved for park touring only.

I would prefer a meet sometime in the afternoon or evening so we can do the parks in the morning and then meet up with you all for dinner and some chatting later on. Or, chatting/dinner/more chatting like we did in May!

As we found in May, something less organized is better. Everyone just likes to get together to talk and we don't need any real "activity" to do! It's hard to move a big group around the park anyway!

What day will she be doing the parks? I noticed that most of us will be there on the 4th and 5th, so maybe one of those days? I don't know but I would love to meet you all!:goodvibes

Whatever's clever, Heather. I'm playin' it by ear so I can gtg w/ you guys. My family's only request is that WE make it to MNSSHP. and that early in the month it won't be crowded whatever day we go.;) So let's just figure out when the most people can gtg and what we're doing. Could we meet on the Poly beach for Fireworks. Great view and you can still talk b/c it's not so noisy. I mean we could do something before that if you guys want to eat or whatever but as for hanging out and chatting, that's my idea, just throwing it in the ring.

Hi Cindee. Little is growing Bigger and is anxiously awaiting her b-day. we had my shower and Macs graduation(from elementary) party and my cousin's son's birthday and now sat. is Macs b-day :-)scared1:11) and she thinks it should be HER birthday. She doesn't realize that it is only 4 weeks away. We were going to the park the other day and she was like "can't we just go to Disney...they have parks there" LOL. A girl after my own heart. Mac wanted to go for his b-day and didn't understand why he couldn't just go w/ Dada if I couldn't walk around. I explained how if I go into labor they might not get back to me in time and I'd have no car...he didn't seem impressed:confused3 But he got a Kayak for his b-day to go out w/ Dada and his Pap and they are taking him Sat. it's a surprise so hopefully he won't be too disappointed.

Littlest is doing well, still kicking the crap out of me. I'm not really expecting to make it to my due date, but we'll see. I will definitely keep everyone posted.

I can't wait to start sewing up some new stuff to share! I should have a 4th outfit to post pretty soon:thumbsup2

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter