DISappearing PEEPS Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOWWW!

She's lost 40 pounds since March and was telling me about the similar successes of her co-workers and family. ::yes::

When I googled it, it does have these funky shots BUT it's a restrictive calorie plan so that's probably all there is to it. NOOO, I'm not gonna do it. Probably.
Evidently, they (whoever they are) found a suppliment that is exactly like the shot. :confused3 I was hoping one of our panel of experts has heard of this. Way too expensive for me, and I keep telling myself exercise is FREE :rotfl2:

Peeps! I got another job interview for this Friday at a facility in West Palm Beach! I'm much more excited about this one...send tons of Pixie Dust my way. I'm super nervous. My last internship that I had really bruised my confidence and I need a boost to realize that I do know what I'm doing.

I KNOWWW!

She's lost 40 pounds since March and was telling me about the similar successes of her co-workers and family. ::yes::

When I googled it, it does have these funky shots BUT it's a restrictive calorie plan so that's probably all there is to it. NOOO, I'm not gonna do it. Probably.
Evidently, they (whoever they are) found a suppliment that is exactly like the shot. :confused3 I was hoping one of our panel of experts has heard of this. Way too expensive for me, and I keep telling myself exercise is FREE :rotfl2:

Is he a nutritionist? My mom's co-worker and wife have started something that is starting to sound familiar to this Trudeau plan. You made me think of it because it is supposedly super expensive.

I know I'm not doing so hot with the losing weight thing, but severe restricting doesn't seem like a good idea. Plus as soon as you eat just a little more than usual, you balloon up!

Peeps! I got another job interview for this Friday at a facility in West Palm Beach! I'm much more excited about this one...send tons of Pixie Dust my way. I'm super nervous. My last internship that I had really bruised my confidence and I need a boost to realize that I do know what I'm doing.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! GOOD LUCK SHANNON!!! :goodvibes

GANG!!! i am soo excited ...not that i have one yet..but i will..BUT WII FIT is coming out with a ..get ready JILLIAN MICHAELS WORKOUT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is a little blurb about it:
http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/hanging-in-the-balance/1221247

so exciting...now if i can just get a FIT! ;)

What is considered severe restricting? Just curious...

I keep my calories pretty low but I do have every 2-3 week "cheat" meals.

And Wendy, from what I have seen, dieting (like WW or calorie counting) without exercise does better than exercise without dieting.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! GOOD LUCK SHANNON!!! :goodvibes

GANG!!! i am soo excited ...not that i have one yet..but i will..BUT WII FIT is coming out with a ..get ready JILLIAN MICHAELS WORKOUT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is a little blurb about it:
http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/hanging-in-the-balance/1221247

so exciting...now if i can just get a FIT! ;)

I know I can't wait till Jillian Michaels wii fit comes out.

JM has a great free podcast once a week on itunes. put KFI in the podcast search ....its very motivating and very informative!...i love Jillian!!!! she rocks!!!!

hey, peeps! i've been MIA lately. sorry! just super busy, which is a good thing. means more disney trip money! :laughing:

just wanted to say hello. hope you guys are doing well.

saw above something about a jillian michaels workout for the wii fit. awesome! i'll have DH check into it for me! i love that thing - the running is awesome and the strength exercising and yoga are pretty cool too!

So, you take shots for the rest of your life? No way Jose!

LAD: I have nothing as far as advice about the money. Just good vibes for it returning soon.

I really need to exercise again. I just am too dog tired to get it started.

Hi Laura! :wave: I think of you too. :goodvibes

Kat: How's your ankle?

Wonders: Good luck with your interview.

I'm lazy, what's the Tradeau Plan?

Hi all!

Can't believe I am actually get back 2 days in a row!!! It's a miracle!!! :rotfl2:

Wendy...I haven't heard of the plan you were talking about, so I'll have to Googlle it.

My daughter just told me about a book called "French Women Don't Get Fat". I ordered it from Amazon.com and can't wait until it comes. It sounds pretty good. I'm always willing to try something new! :thumbsup2

What is considered severe restricting? Just curious...

I keep my calories pretty low but I do have every 2-3 week "cheat" meals.

And Wendy, from what I have seen, dieting (like WW or calorie counting) without exercise does better than exercise without dieting.

Ugh...500 calories.
NO WAY!

Supposedly the HCG injections or under the tongue meds. burn 2000 calories per day (alone, without exercise). My Balongna and Cheese (YUM!) o-meter is blaring.

Google HCG or Weight Loss Cure (Kevin Trudeau) if you want to be entertained.

Ugh...500 calories.
NO WAY!

Supposedly the HCG injections or under the tongue meds. burn 2000 calories per day (alone, without exercise). My Balongna and Cheese (YUM!) o-meter is blaring.

500!!!!!! Is that everyday? how long are you supposed to eat that way? That is way too low...like eating disorder low. I have browsed a few eating disorder websites (some of my dark days as well as because my college roomie who was bulimic). Anyway, they all talk about restricting and 500 cals was a popular number for food intake. That seems really unhealthy. (as I dream about a McD's big mac and fries :rotfl: )

500 Calories is starvation. That's pretty much all there is to it.

It's been a while since I've posted on this thread and I just wanted to say hello!

Our scale needs a new battery - one of those special, finicky lithium things, it can't be one of the 3,000 AA batteries we have lying around - so I haven't weighed in for two weeks.

BUT - my over-critical aunt and uncle both said that I looked like I've been "losing," which I take as a major compliment.

One thing I always have to do to be successful is PLAN. I have to plan meals, plan shopping, plan what I'll do if I get hungry while running errands. Otherwise, everything I eat will be over-processed, fat-filled kaka. Nobody needs that.

Good luck for Friday!

So, you take shots for the rest of your life? No way Jose!

LAD: I have nothing as far as advice about the money. Just good vibes for it returning soon.

I really need to exercise again. I just am too dog tired to get it started.

Hi Laura! :wave: I think of you too. :goodvibes

Kat: How's your ankle?

Wonders: Good luck with your interview.

I'm lazy, what's the Tradeau Plan?

Much better today, thanks!! I did my workout anyhow yesterday (45 min on the arc trainer) and I wound up having to ice it last night. Today I did weights and 15 min on the elliptical and all is well! I play hockey tomorrow night so I am glad that it is better, I hate to have paid for something and not be able to go.

How are you holding up?? :hug:

Ugh...500 calories.
NO WAY!

Okay, yeah. 500 is too low! And shots seem a bit extreme.

I will admit I have days that I wind up in the 800-900 calorie range (maybe one every 2-3 weeks), but I also have a rule about not eating unless I am hungry. And I eat an extremely balanced diet... I track everything on sparkpeople and keep my protein at 60-80g and fiber over 25g. Lots of veggies, fruits, low-fat dairy, lean protein (turkey, fish, chicken, beef).

I also try to incorporate "real" food as well as diet food. For example, Wal-mart has Great Value Buffalo Wings that are 180 cals in 5 wings. Dinner tonight was 8 wings, raw celery and cauliflower w/ ff spinach dip, and an artichoke.

Beth! :yay:

Shannon, good luck on your interview!

500 calories? my dog gets 600 calories a day!

are any of you guys going to WDW in either late august or the month of september? i'm trying to find people to do a photopass share with. please let me know if you're interested!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post that I won't be posting a weight loss/gain this week. We're leaving at 6 am for the Smoky Mountains. No kids! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited. :goodvibes Good luck with weigh-in this week. Later! :wave2:

BTW: We may be going to Disney in December with several family members! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thought I'd pop in real quick before I call it a night.....

Wendy~ That plan :scared1: 500 cals........ OMG that's so not healthy at all....... (Thanks for the intrest and heads up on the details though....... maybe it will help other people recogize potential scams.......)

Monica~:hug: :grouphug: :hippie: :love: :wizard: :grouphug: :hug: (that's hugs, peace, love and pixie dust) coming your way.

Shannon~ Good luck!! I hate job hunting.

Fran~ Have a great time!

I'm doing ok. Not feeling too stressed this week. My clothes are fitting tighter than I like so I will most likely get back on the wagon soon. I have to get a few financials sorted out and I should be good to go. I do wish I knew how to stop DH from spending $$ w/o taking it from him........ nearly $300 poof this month......$20-30 here and there........ That's a lot to go poof

Sending prayers and pixie dust.

LAD - They need to get that money to you. They should be able to track where it was deposited, and get it back. In Ca we have a state dept. that regulates employers and makes sure employees get paid. If your employer doesn't get with it soon, see if your state has something similar. I have to admit you made me nervous, since I just changed my bank account and turned in the direct deposit paperwork today.:eek:

UM - I was just thinking that I need hypnosis to get back on track with my eating. You and I gotta give up the Lucy Ricardo plans and stick with what really works, right?

Have a great day before weigh-in, everyone. Get up and move:yay: :banana: :dance3:

Hi all,

Shannon - pixiedust: the right job for you will come along!

LAD - :hug: I hate when people mess up with my money!

MouseHouse - That sounds exactly like my DF, he spends it on 'bits' - I call it 'Peeing it up a wall'!

UM - 500 calories?! :scared1: I can use that just THINKING about food! :rotfl:

Abish19 - :cool1: on the compliment from your Aunt and Uncle!

Sorry to anyone I've missed!

Where are LexMelinda and Sandy - Hope you are both ok :wave2: Hi if you're lurking!

Well I've been to the Hairdressers for my first trial for my 'Wedding Hair' I :lovestruc it! At the minute though I feel strange because Im sat with a pair of old jeans on, a t-shirt and fabulous hair! :rotfl2:

Have a great day everyone! :)

So I am "officially" a free gal for the next 6 days!!!! ;) My fiance left with my brother & 9 other guys last night to go to Las Vegas for his Bachelor Party! They are staying at The Hard Rock Hotel and will be attending the "Rehab Party!" among other things this upcoming Sunday! If anyone has not heard about the infamous pool party in Las Vegas its insane and such a good time! I am so jealous I wish I was going on his bachelor party with him! :rotfl2:

Because of all the bachelor/bachelorette/honeymoon/vacations I dont get to go on my yearly trip to Las Vegas I love it there! We usually stay at "The Hotel at Mandalay Bay!..the pool at Mandalay Bay blows Stormalongbay out of the ballpark there is no comparison Mandalay Bay is so much better! anyway enough dreaming about being in las vegas :laughing:

So this Saturday I am having an all girls pool party at my mom's house in staten island for all the girlfriends/wives of all the boyfriends/husbands that are going to be in las vegas for the weekend. I am really looking forward to it! I will try and take some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts