DISappearing PEEPS Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!
well i was going to wait till tommorow to weigh in, but i figured even if the number is less tommorow perhaps it will still be less for next weeks weigh in ..but i am DOWN 1...STILL above what i started the challenge at ( thank you engagement binge week hahahahh!)..but i will take the loss!

Monica - :hug: Isn't it amazing when the doctor's office suddenly can fit you in after they get yelled at by another doctor. The chicken soup sounds yummy. For Tim's family :hug: .

Shannon - I'm sure they would give you some time to think it over. Just ask.

I'm -3 lb and I made my first challenge. Now I just have to keep going.:yay: Staying in today and cleaning and laundry. My mom's birthday is this weekend so we're having my brother and his family over for mom. We got her a digital camera, that's what she wanted I just hope she likes the one me and DH picked out for her.

Laura

I had a major fiasco with my Dr. seeing Tim to clear him for the surgery.

Long story short, yesterday's news overwhelmed us, we forgot about his apt. when I remembered, I called to apologize and see if they could squeeze him in somewhere. Dr. R. refused. Said can see him July 14th. Had Surgeons office try. The Dr. wouldn't budge, my helper from the surgeons office called Dr. G out of surgery and he called them and b*tched them out and the Dr. R's office called to say they had room for him today.

After that I fould myself standing in front of the fridge and pantry. I don't do stress well while trying to diet. I wish I was the opposite.

:mad: :furious: Things like this make my head explode! Our Doctors receptionist is not a nice lady - im actually thinking of changing doctors because of it. Is this an option for you? Dont know if it would be more or less hassle for you to change doctors at this time?
Im the same as you - first sign of stress or trouble for me and Im face first into a bowl of chocolate! :rotfl:

:hug: for your rough day today, check back in and Im sure we can try to cheer you up! :clown: <---Dont know why I thought this guy would cheer you up, clowns freak me out!

:clown: <---Dont know why I thought this guy would cheer you up, clowns freak me out!
I'm with you on clowns! I am a major coulrophobiac (the fear of clowns). My wife thinks it is silly that I'm afraid of them, but they are just really, really creepy to me. I absolutely refuse to go to the circus, and if I see one at a local fair I turn around and walk the opposite direction. Funny though, this fear never kept me from going to McDonalds 4 times a week...

I am -1.6. That puts me at 163.8, the lowest weight I have been in years, and a total of 54.2 lbs lost.

All the "losers"... yay!!

Monica, :hug: .

I'm with you on clowns! I am a major coulrophobiac (the fear of clowns). My wife thinks it is silly that I'm afraid of them, but they are just really, really creepy to me. I absolutely refuse to go to the circus, and if I see one at a local fair I turn around and walk the opposite direction. Funny though, this fear never kept me from going to McDonalds 4 times a week...

My DF thinks its silly too - probably because hes never seen Stephen Kings 'IT' :eek: Ive never been to a circus for that very reason, Im afraid that the clown is going to come up to me! Im with you on the McDonalds though...!

I'm -3 lb and I made my first challenge. Now I just have to keep going.:yay: Staying in today and cleaning and laundry. My mom's birthday is this weekend so we're having my brother and his family over for mom. We got her a digital camera, that's what she wanted I just hope she likes the one me and DH picked out for her.

Laura
yay for meeting your first challenge :) way to go Laura!

oh i am also a coulrophobiac...they are WAY creepy..i remember for my 5th birthday my mom had a sweet lady clown come to the party..well i didn't think she was too sweet..there are pictures of me HORRIFIED and standing the corner while my cousins were hanging with the rainbow haired demon....its quite funny.

..there are pictures of me HORRIFIED and standing the corner while my cousins were hanging with the rainbow haired demon...

:lmao: Oh, Ive just snorted my drink through my nose because that made me laugh out loud! :rotfl2: From now on clowns will always be known as rainbow haired demons to me!

ETA - Laura :cool1: on your challenge - Good for you!!

ACK!

I'm hoping someone out there is appreciative of my NOT posting some happy, colorful CLOWNS!!!! ::yes:: You're Welcome!

Heh...

IF I do...YOU can post a spider picture! I'm freaky scared of them!

:rolleyes1 :cool2: :yay: :stir:

Good Morning.

I think I have been lurking more than anything lately. The strress of selling the house and the new job has taken it's toll on me. In fact, Aaron, please take me off the July 4th challenge. I gained, but then lost again and that is just a reminder to me that I failed once again. Thanks.

We have n open house tomrrow...please pray someone comes through that loves it and we get an offer by tye end of the week. I am getting worried about the finances once I am down to part-time, which starts 6/30. We should be fine, but I am stressing over it anyway.

I am purposely wearing pants that are a little snug so I won't eat the ice cream in the freezer. Sad...but true.

Wendy, how is your house sale coming? Any bites?

Today I am cleaning like a fool, am already on my 3rd load of laundry and if I have time, will go food shopping. We are going to a NASCAR race at the speedway near us tonight. I've never been, but it should be fun!

Hope all of you have a great day!

:lmao: Oh, Ive just snorted my drink through my nose because that made me laugh out loud! :rotfl2: From now on clowns will always be known as rainbow haired demons to me!

ETA - Laura :cool1: on your challenge - Good for you!!
HAHHA glad you liked that name..yup those RHD's scare the pants out of me for sure! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Good Morning.

I think I have been lurking more than anything lately. The strress of selling the house and the new job has taken it's toll on me. In fact, Aaron, please take me off the July 4th challenge. I gained, but then lost again and that is just a reminder to me that I failed once again. Thanks.

We have n open house tomrrow...please pray someone comes through that loves it and we get an offer by tye end of the week. I am getting worried about the finances once I am down to part-time, which starts 6/30. We should be fine, but I am stressing over it anyway.

I am purposely wearing pants that are a little snug so I won't eat the ice cream in the freezer. Sad...but true.
:hug: you sound so stressed out ! :( I hope things turn around for you soon!!!

Hey all! OF COURSE that scale said .8 lower than even yesterday's total..but thats ok...at least i know that one extra day of being good yesterday helped! Today is NOT a good eating day, I knew it would not be so i am not getting bent about it..because we have plans to go to THIS place tonight http://www.tenprimesteakandsushi.com/
with some friends to celebrate the engagement...NOT too diet friendly..and for those of you that check out the menu..PLEASE check out the drink list, the names of the martinis are hilarious...
hope everyone is having a nice saturday..gotta go get finished getting ready to go out! :)

Gina that place sounds so yummy and the drinks :lmao: Have fun. Put me on the list who does not like clowns as well or and Wendy no spiders either, yuck.

So after my phone interview on Thursday night that went great, I had a real interview on Friday afternoon. I did not like the place, the benefits, the salary (well since she wouldn't even give me a ballpark of what it might be). Just the vibe was telling me it was not for me. Even if it is offered to me, I would not take it. Monday I will be talking to someone about some school placements closer to home. Hope that goes well.

Back on topic, I've decided to count calories. I think I remembered the formula that some of you have used: goal weight x12, right? Well my ultimate goal weight would be 130 which would put me at 1560 cals a day. I decided to just aim for 1400-1500 a day, giving me a little lee way if I underestimate something calorie wise. What do you all do, that follow this formula? Did you have to lower your calories at all once you started losing weight and got closer to your goal? Oh and I went to calorieking dot com to get nutritional info for foods that don't have it on the box (chicken, cucumbers, fruit, etc.) Anyone else use that site?

Hope all of you are having a great weekend! Homegoods is having a grand opening down here and I am just in love with that store. And since I'll be getting my own pad soon, I love "home" shopping even more now.

Shannon, I do calorie counting. 1400-1500 sounds okay for you.

I use sparkpeople.com. It is a food journal and has calories for most foods, and best of all it is free! I really like it a lot, and have been the most successful when I "write" it all down every day. They have a DIS Spark Team, too.

My goal weight is 145-150 and I stick to about 1200 cals. I went cold turkey but if you need to ease into it over a week or so, you can go that way. I wouldn't shoot to eat more than 1500 after that first week or two, though.

I did that with exercise... started really slowly and worked my way up.

Good luck!!

Hi PEEPS! I'm sorry to be the bearer of this news. This thread will need to be restarted since one has gotten beyond it permitted length.

This will be locked soon but we'll wait until you have things in order pointing to your new thread from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!