***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

Hi Susan, enjoy your trip. Thank you to all who had checked in. Since most letters have been mailed, I will give a hint to next month-(Septembers) twist.

I will involve an edible item. popcorn::

Mine is getting walked out to the mailbox right after I post this!! :) I obviously didn't meet my goal to have it out before this, it's been crazy the last few weeks here.

Checking in for the week. Preparing for a garage sale but have everything but the questions finished for the second letter. Will have them both out end of week. Also received my first letter.

I hear my letter from pipersmom is waiting for me at the house in AZ.
I will check back about it as soon as I get there.

In Boise right now after a LONG day of driving.....2 more to go :eek:

Checking in for the week. Preparing for a garage sale but have everything but the questions finished for the second letter. Will have them both out end of week. Also received my first letter.

Dania, could you tell me which one of your pen pals had sent you the letter that you had received.

Missy is who I got my first letter from.
Thank you.

YAY I am so glad that you got it quickly :goodvibes
Yes, sending things via Priority Mail, or First Class Mail is just fine. :goodvibes I loved the Toy Story envelope, and so did my kids. :cool1:

September's twist certainly sounds fun! Can't wait!
I can't wait either. It is a twist that I am looking forward to. With the holidays coming up, it is fun to be able to celebrate them with the twists that are coming up.

I am adding something that is called a "task" which will be questions, missions, information.....that particpants will need to get or provide. It could be something for you to answer here on the board, something to add into your pen pal letter....but the only way to find out what this "TASK" is, is to check into the thread, and look through the posts that I make.

Checking in weekly is a mandatory thing, so it should not be so hard to find "tasks". Also, this will be a way for me to know if you are checking in or not. Remember, I will drop you out of the swap if you are not checking in. This is to be fair to your pen pal, and to myself since we have a big group. If you will be away, please pm me the dates. And let your pen pal know if it will be longer than four days so they do not worry about their letter being received or not.

Stay tuned for the first "task" that I will post today. :flower3:

The task to complete this week is.....

Post here-

Do you have any food allergies?

No, I don't have any food allergies. However, I know how hard it is to live with them--my nephew Jake is allergic to eggs & wheat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter