***DIS Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-AUGUST-Sent/Received/Discussion/Weekly Check In

I got my letter from Patsy today. Included in it was the cutest recipe card I've ever seen - I loved it Patsy! It was a recipe for stuffed mushrooms, with the cutest mushroom cut out on it -I can't wait to try it! Thanks again.

You're welcome, glad to like the recipe card :).

Two more arrivals. :cool1:

I finished all my questions and have them neatly typed. Just need to prepare the letter and copy my recipe.

Cindy

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yesterday I received my letter from Nancy. I also received recipes for Lemon Chiffon Fruit Salad, Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip from Olive Garden and Antipasto Salad. The fruit salad sounds really good and very easy to make.

Thanks for the nice letter and all the info included. Hope your kitty gets settled in his new home. I know how I feel about mine and where I go, she goes. (Even if she doesn't want to go:lmao:)

Hi all from Germany! :)

I'm checking in for the week, and I'm still working on my recipes and stuff :)

Just finished typing up my recipe and printed it out. All I have left is to write my letter and I'm good to go.

I finished all my questions and have them neatly typed. Just need to prepare the letter and copy my recipe.

Cindy

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yesterday I received my letter from Nancy. I also received recipes for Lemon Chiffon Fruit Salad, Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip from Olive Garden and Antipasto Salad. The fruit salad sounds really good and very easy to make.

Thanks for the nice letter and all the info included. Hope your kitty gets settled in his new home. I know how I feel about mine and where I go, she goes. (Even if she doesn't want to go:lmao:)

Glad it arrived.

We are here in AZ.....kitty did well. He wasn't happy. 8 hours in a carrier is a long time!
He is sleeping under the bed now. Hopefully he adapts well. He is going to love the heat (he is an old guy with arthritis).

That letter was mailed Saturday, so guess it did alright.

I'm done with my recipe and questions just have to write the letter and then it should be off by Saturday!

Happy to hear that you had received your letter Shannon.

Thank you Karen for sending out your letter.

I am sending out my letter this week and will confirm when i do :goodvibes I made some strawberry muffins earlier this week and they were awesome :thumbsup2

My letter is written, I've answered all the questions, my recipe is printed out....so it should be on it's way very soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours felt very busy for some reason, but it was still great!

Received my letter from Karen this weekend! I loved the recipe too! Can't wait for the next letter!
My letter to you is going out by this weekend! I'm fine-tuning it now!

My letter is out! I had to get a business sized envelope to stuff it into from my Mom! Glad your cat is doing okay, Nancy!

Quiet weekend here, did a lot of swimming and such. Piper leaves to go back to her Dad's this weekend, so it's going to get really quiet!

Glad to hear that letters are being sent/received.... please remember to post here once your letters have been mailed. And to check in weekly. Each new week starts on Monday.

Dania....I need to hear back from you regarding the last pen pal letter from Monica. Could you please get back to me ASAP.

Don't forget everyone to list a state or country on your pen pal letter. If you by chance forgot to do so, please pm your pen pal this info. asap so they have it for when they write out their next letter to you.

Ok I promise I am getting my letter out tomorrow :thumbsup2 I received a job offer late last week...so I have been a busy bee putting in my notice at the current one and trying to get ready for starting the new one

Just checking in for the week! Almost done my questions and letters :)

Ok I promise I am getting my letter out tomorrow :thumbsup2 I received a job offer late last week...so I have been a busy bee putting in my notice at the current one and trying to get ready for starting the new one

Congratulations on the job offer. There is no rush Shannon. As long as it is sent out by the second Sunday in August. And just post here so that I know your letter has been sent.

Thank you for the check ins. :thumbsup2

I'm checking in for the week still have to write my letter, out of town right now! Hope everyone is having a good week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter