DIS party for my birthday! Thanks John!

We will definitely stay offsite but we’d still be happy to meet up with folks onsite.

We stayed onsite for the 20th and pretty much hated every aspect of it. We are so NOT onsite fans.

I’m kinda hoping he posts something with their resort prices so we can figure out that part ahead of time. If he’s allowed to, that is.

I’m kinda hoping he posts something with their resort prices so we can figure out that part ahead of time. If he’s allowed to, that is.

John did mention pricing on the show and said they had good rates - Think it was starting out at the All stars from $100 and something a night to GF at I think $450 ish.

Sorry my connection while watching live wasn’t great and as I already book didn’t pay too much attention - so people should be able to do a bit of pre-planning before it’s finalised next week

Last edited:
John did mention pricing on the show and said they had good rates - Think it was starting out at the All stars from $100 and something a night to GF at I think $450 ish.

Sorry my connection while watching live wasn’t great and as I already book didn’t pay too much attention - so people should be able to do a bit of pre-planning before it’s finalised next week

Got that. I want to know all the in-betweens, too. LOL! Especially AKL, and what the price is that Pete was so impressed with. Our trip starts 2 days after the Pandora event, but I’d bump it up if the event & everything else are within our budget. That’s why the waiting game is killing me. LOL!

That’s why the waiting game is killing me.

I feel your pain, I’m away on holiday next week (a staycation in the UK with pals) but have set a reminder for the show and have said whatever we’re doing I’m watching it, live, to catch John’s party update.

Although some of the guys said the Epcot 20th party was around $85 (peeps please correct me if I’m wrong) so currently budgeting for around that mark. :tigger:

Where are you all thinking of staying?
We almost always stay in Windsor Palms. We usually do a condo or townhouse but since it's August, I may go for a pool home instead (or a townhouse with a splash pool). We don't swim very much but it is nice to be able to take a dip when you come back from a day in the heat.

I feel your pain, I’m away on holiday next week (a staycation in the UK with pals) but have set a reminder for the show and have said whatever we’re doing I’m watching it, live, to catch John’s party update.

Although some of the guys said the Epcot 20th party was around $85 (peeps please correct me if I’m wrong) so currently budgeting for around that mark. :tigger:

I found the thread for the official info for the 20th event:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-20th-anniversary-event-official-info.3566275/

The main EPCOT part was $85 and theme park admission was not required. There was a cash bar on top of that but regular drinks and some snacks were included

There was also a $25 registration fee to participate in any of the events - so if you are just doing the party it would be $110 all in

The link also lists out the smaller events they did for those looking for the types of things that might happen again

I think he said like $125 for all stars and the $450 for GF. And while they didn’t say a number a recall Pete commenting something like “thats’s a really good rate for Animal Kingdom Lodge”

I think he said like $125 for all stars and the $450 for GF. And while they didn’t say a number a recall Pete commenting something like “thats’s a really good rate for Animal Kingdom Lodge”
What are the All-Stars normally for that time? That doesn't seem like much of a deal for the All-Stars.

What are the All-Stars normally for that time? That doesn't seem like much of a deal for the All-Stars.
For August 6 - 12 the average is $154.33/night. Here is the breakdown:
Aug 6 - 9 $147/night
Aug 9 - 11 $175/night
Aug 11 - 12 $135/night

Hmmm...2 months ago I convinced my boss to let me go to DLP next Sept. Now I have to try to convince her to let me go to this in August too! Here's hoping!

Just priced out a stay on the Disney website from August 6-11, 2019 and All Stars are showing up as $158/night and for reference Grand Floridian is $615/night ... obviously this is just rack rate, but that would be ~20% off All Stars and ~27% off GF ... so about inline of what it seems like promotional specials are

For August 6 - 12 the average is $154.33/night. Here is the breakdown:
Aug 6 - 9 $147/night
Aug 9 - 11 $175/night
Aug 11 - 12 $135/night
Yikes... I got Pop at a group rate for marathon weekend for like $108. Maybe I would look at a moderate. That price for the All-Stars just seems to be getting a bit high.

Just priced out a stay on the Disney website from August 6-11, 2019 and All Stars are showing up as $158/night and for reference Grand Floridian is $615/night ... obviously this is just rack rate, but that would be ~20% off All Stars and ~27% off GF ... so about inline of what it seems like promotional specials are
I know it would be a while but I wonder if they will have AP rooms during that time. Those can be pretty good deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter