Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

The ride and theming was very cool. The food and merchandise did not wow me. I am looking forward to going back. Four hours was not enough time. Hit the Cantina first, the wait for the ride was an hour when we first got there and then 5 minutes for the rest of the night. Then again there will probably be more people in there than when our group was there.

That's so cool you got to go in this week. We have 8am to noon reservation on June 5th so it will probably be crazy. I bet our grandson will want to do the lightsabers.

At least you have another shot at it soon.

I hope this upper respiratory infection is gone soon or I'm going to be dragging around the land. I'm so tired of coughing.

The ride and theming was very cool. The food and merchandise did not wow me. I am looking forward to going back. Four hours was not enough time. Hit the Cantina first, the wait for the ride was an hour when we first got there and then 5 minutes for the rest of the night. Then again there will probably be more people in there than when our group was there.
....but where are all the FANTASTIC pix? :confused3

That's so cool you got to go in this week. We have 8am to noon reservation on June 5th so it will probably be crazy. I bet our grandson will want to do the lightsabers.
....heck, I wanna do the lightsabers!

....ain't it the truth though? :teeth:

[WDW in January (when I brought my DS there for DCP), April at DL, and now WDW again in July]
....we have my niece's wedding in Pittsburgh the end of June. My DS is flying up from WDW for the wedding. Since he plans on staying [and working] at WDW, he wants his car. My DH and I are gonna drive with him back to WDW for a few days and then we'll be flying back.

....we have my niece's wedding in Pittsburgh the end of June. My DS is flying up from WDW for the wedding. Since he plans on staying [and working] at WDW, he wants his car. My DH and I are gonna drive with him back to WDW for a few days and then we'll be flying back.
....my 4 handsome men:

enhance

My oldest DS [on the far left] got back a week earlier from his Athens, Mykonos, Santorini honeymoon.

....oh, and btw, after that 6+ hour trip to Pittsburgh, we opted to fly....

Those are some handsome dudes. Now that the wedding are done what are you looking forward to now?

We'll our excitement came from our DD as she won a 2019 Toyota Rav 4 and picked it up last Thursday. She entered an online contest last April and was notified she won. She's beyond cloud nine.:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!