**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

I am sure she will be along soon to offically join in the fun. :thumbsup2

Don't look at it, you might change your mind about actually booking it :rotfl:

:lmao: Very true!!!!

I may book with my Tesco vouchers. Although I can't remember how to do it, i've only done it once before & even then you had to talk me through it! :rotfl2:

Not being of the prerequisite gender, I guess that discounts me from this - shame as I'm not far away at all.

Having said that, I might just make a note to stay away from southampton to give them time to clear up all the lime green - I hope the city is well prepared :lmao:

Put your Tesco vouchers away, Mrs!!! I've already booked us a room!!! :goodvibes

:eek: You don't hang about!!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

I've just been checking out all the cocktails at TGI's!.....SO many to try! Errr....I mean choose from. ;)

When do I have to confirm by?? Id love to come but theres so much uncertainty at the moment I couldnt confirm plans for this weekend let alone August !!

When do I have to confirm by?? Id love to come but theres so much uncertainty at the moment I couldnt confirm plans for this weekend let alone August !!

You can leave it till the last minute if you want to Louise. You could either book a room now, and just leave a credit card guarantee (then cancel it if you need to), or wait till closer the time, but then you could miss out on the cheaper rooms - whatever's easiest for you

It would be lovely to meet you Louise :thumbsup2

I really want to come!!!! The thing that swayed it for me is TGI's being on the door step and Claire's idea of 'sampling' all the cocktails!!!

I am a baby compared to you lot and i think i am actually scared ... you lot are feisty!!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter