DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

Dunno.

I used to be better behaved, so never got points.

Today could be the day.

****s and *****.

I'm totally trying to figure out what you are typing.

I once got introube for actually typing in the * instead of the word. How is that for lame.

I'm totally trying to figure out what you are typing.

I once got introube for actually typing in the * instead of the word. How is that for lame.

How do you know that that is not what I am doing. Hmmmm?

Oh, you can tell my giggling glee through the internet?:):lmao:

Sigh* That is kinda cool, actually.

But really. How come I can type Damn, and that is okay?

But ****s and ***** are forbidden. Can I say crap? How about ***?

Can I say weiner, but not dick?

Looks like you can say both. Lucky girl!

I see you are still rocking the inappropriate graphics warning in your signature. I remember that. It was for the support lap dancing ribbon wasn't it? Funny, I had that in my sig too and never got in trouble. :p

How do you know that that is not what I am doing. Hmmmm?
:rotfl: That cracked me up!

Can I say weiner, but not dick?
Actually, it looks like you're good to go with that. :thumbsup2

Look at me, testing my boundaries.
Rebel.

chicken bones!
I should remember that story... it's vaguely familiar. All I can remember though is egg rolls.

I see you are still rocking the inappropriate graphics warning in your signature. I remember that. It was for the support lap dancing ribbon wasn't it? Funny, I had that in my sig too and never got in trouble. :p

Some of us used to be high on the Mods radar. It was for the support lap dancing. Guess the mods didn't want me spending my stripper cash on anything.

I should remember that story... it's vaguely familiar. All I can remember though is egg rolls.

OMG, egg rolls was that dancer (aka stripper) from the OG right??

Some of us used to be high on the Mods radar. It was for the support lap dancing. Guess the mods didn't want me spending my stripper cash on anything.

OMG, egg rolls was that dancer (aka stripper) from the OG right??
Naughty girl! Save those ones for churros, not strippers. ;)

YES!! :lmao: The Chinese guy from the OG. OMG, that was so funny!

I will have to tell it to you one day. It is funny.

I always think of my dollar bills as stripper cash thanks to you, lady. And I believe that I am likely way off the radar. But not if I keep saying, ****s and ***** and ***.

Naughty girl! Save those ones for churros, not strippers. ;)

YES!! :lmao: The Chinese guy from the OG. OMG, that was so funny!

What cracked me up was he got all up in the face and was like "do you like egg rolls?!?!?!?" Kinda hard not to giggle at that.

I always think of my dollar bills as stripper cash thanks to you, lady. And I believe that I am likely way off the radar. But not if I keep saying, ****s and ***** and ***.

Stripper cash...coming to a bank near you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter