DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

AnneR 650
jeanigor 430
katscradle 420
tlcoke 264
scarlett873 256
3guysandagal 217
Minnie Lor 207
DVCsince02 199
kathrna 188
Tonya2426 147
shellyminnie 141
sshaw10060 137
IWISHFORDISNEY 128
firsttimemom 111
mainegal 107
wildfan1473 101
georgemoe 100
aspen37 89
halliesmommy01 88
Madi100 75
kimisabella 73
dpuck1998 66
cocowum 60

Dang, just missed the top 10!! :headache:

If the popcorn being served is Disney popcorn (aka Orval Reddenbocker) look out! :scared1: I could eat that stuff like Lionel Richie....."All Night Long"!

Me too. I am a popcorn addict.

Corn dogs and a cash bar. Hoosier heaven. ;)

Made another intern cry today when I told her she excercized extremely poor judgement when she ignored the senior resident (who was right). She is really mad we are requiring her to get all her orders countersigned for a month. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson.

another !! You tough taskmaster! What is your goal for the month?? :lmao:

thanks! It is always nice to beat the J-E-T-S Even more when they are already talking superbowl.

You can thank my husband. He thought it was a good idea to get my son a Jets shirt. That is the kiss of death.:rotfl:

That menu sounds great!!! I always think I like Cotton Candy, but once I start eating it I change my mind. I LOVE funnel cake. Now I am hungry for funnel cake!

Has anyone ever added someone to their room only reservation? I think someone might be joining us.

Hi Anne!
Kim (tickledtink33) added me to her reservation. I would let your TA know that you need to add another person.

Hi Anne!
Kim (tickledtink33) added me to her reservation. I would let your TA know that you need to add another person.

Hi Anna!

Thanks, I won't know for sure until tomorrow. I will probably wait for Tracy to make it home from her cruise. I wish I was on a cruise right now. It is freezing here!

First?

Thank you for the update, John the Genius!!!!

I sure as heck hope we don't need to close another thread to get more info....:laughing::laughing:

You had the last post and the first post! Well done! :worship: :worship:

I leave for an hour or two and come back to four pages of a new thread. Guess I need to quit volunteering.

Hi Anna!

Thanks, I won't know for sure until tomorrow. I will probably wait for Tracy to make it home from her cruise. I wish I was on a cruise right now. It is freezing here!

I agree about wishing I was on a cruise right now. It has been cold and raining all day here. I guess it could be worse, it could be snowing.

FYI:

AnneR 650
jeanigor 430
katscradle 420
tlcoke 264
scarlett873 256
3guysandagal 217
Minnie Lor 207
DVCsince02 199
kathrna 188
Tonya2426 147
shellyminnie 141
sshaw10060 137
IWISHFORDISNEY 128
firsttimemom 111
mainegal 107
wildfan1473 101
georgemoe 100
aspen37 89
halliesmommy01 88
Madi100 75
kimisabella 73
dpuck1998 66
cocowum 60

Dang, just missed the top 10!! :headache:

Can't believe I didn't break 200.:cool2:

Oh, and funnel :cake:!:worship:

Thanks, John. It sounds like a high-calorie evening! :lmao:

There are no calories in WDW! It's part of the magic. :goodvibes

Between that and the wheat buns and the walking there are no worries for me.

:dance3:Bring On Sugar Dusted Funnel Cakes!!:dance3:

I agree about wishing I was on a cruise right now. It has been cold and raining all day here. I guess it could be worse, it could be snowing.

I prefer snow to cold rain. We are going away for the weekend and it is suppose to snow and rain the whole time. :sick:

Brandie, regarding C25K. I use the iphone application. I like it much better than the free podcast because I can listen to my music or the podcast. It is only a few dollars.

I prefer snow to cold rain. We are going away for the weekend and it is suppose to snow and rain the whole time. :sick:

It's supposed to start raining here this evening. Tomorrow is not supposed to get out of the 40's. This must be one of the coldest Octobers ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter