DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD's in school so our plans don't permit me to come to DAP this year. I am not sure why I am subscribing to this thread - other than that I have enjoyed the discussions on the prior two.

We hope to make it down the next week and now the menu makes me hope that there will be a doggie bag signup list.

It's coming... :rolleyes1 and this report has something none of my others has ever had... but I'm not ready to share it just yet!

It has 9 of the greatest people, (including you) what else do you need? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

It's FREEZING here!!! BRRR!!! And...it's raining!!! UUGGHHH!!!

But...the thought of funnel cakes, corn dogs, liquor, beer...mmmmmm!!!

DAP Toy Story Mania event:$25
Food: Funnel cakes, corn dogs, etc:$25
Drinks:$40-$60??

Being IN DISNEY during Xmas time with good friends, family, and Food and Entertainment: ABSOULTELY PRICELESS!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Hi Jaime!
I am so bad about having water with me at WDW. I don't like brining a bag with me into the parks unless I need too. I brought a bunch of water with me in 2008 and kept it in the fridge and would grab a bottle every time I left the room. I would try and drink it all before we got in the park. Not the best plan but if I didn't drink it before it got hot I would throw it in the trash. :sad2:

It is going to be your best trip report EVER!!!!! ;)

Not that the last one would be a tough act to follow! :sad2:

Brandie, regarding C25K. I use the iphone application. I like it much better than the free podcast because I can listen to my music or the podcast. It is only a few dollars.
Which one? When I look at the App store, there are two and they are both $2.99...:confused3

Which one? When I look at the App store, there are two and they are both $2.99...:confused3

She uses the same one as me. It by Alex Stankovic and it is $2.99. I really like the app and I enjoy listening to the podcast while I run.

It's coming... :rolleyes1 and this report has something none of my others has ever had... but I'm not ready to share it just yet!

Woo Hoo! Jaime don't keep us in suspense anymore you must share!!!

The way this thread is going...I wouldn't be surprised to come back tomorrow and find it on page 20 something or even in the 30s...

I'm really hoping that doesn't happen....:rotfl::surfweb:

The way this thread is going...I wouldn't be surprised to come back tomorrow and find it on page 20 something or even in the 30s...

I'm really hoping that doesn't happen....:rotfl::surfweb:

Chat night tonight!!

We haven't gone crazy with a war for a while. I am off the next two days:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!